Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

STAR WARS: An Exclusive Palace In Naboo's Capital City Theed

by jon119 Posted 16th Feb 2008 at 7:44 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2008 at 9:35 PM by jon119 : Replaced outdated image ;)

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 8:39 PM
O,o'' wow it's soooo... naboo! That was my fave planet, I loved its landscape and its architecture! Thank you very much, you did an excellent job, specially in the column corridor, (^^,)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 9:16 PM
YAY!

i loves it. big time! thank you so much for making this!

New Home. Come check it out!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:08 AM
I am indeed moved by your creation! Totally awesome work, Jon! It definitely fits the Star Wars Universe. :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:38 AM
It's gorgeous! I know my computer would choke on this lot, but I sure do enjoy the screenshots you provided. Maybe someday on a more powerful machine...

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
#6 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:35 AM
Very nice, thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Alchemist
#7 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 7:06 AM
Very impressive, beautifully decorated! Thanks,
Alchemist
#8 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 8:08 AM
Very good job Jon, you designed an amazing garden there, with lot of lovely corners. Also your marble column looks great! Good luck for the contest
I can't wait to join the competition myself, I've seen so many stunning creations (but I'm behind schedule in building the damned lot, probably I'll be one of the last day....)

Just a little tip for downloaders: don't forget the animation file for the spiral stairs by Marvin, otherwise the sims will not properly act going up and down. The animation file is available in the original post by Marvin (it's not automathically linked to the stairs when the lot is packaged).
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 11:52 AM
Thank you all for your nice feedback:D!!!! It shoes me that it was worth the work of many days....
@lauralaima: Thanks! The column corridor is perhaps the most important room in the lot. I planned it from the very beginning and it's a smaller copy of the corridor in Padmé's palace .
@lamammaforever: Thanks for your nice comment too ! It's the first time I worked with the spiral stairs so I didn't know that but I'll include a link for the animation file in the main post to avoid problems.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:00 PM
Great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 9:57 AM
Oh thanks so much, it's so beautifully done.
I can never have too much star wars stuff for my sims... :D

~*~ Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most... ~*~
Forum Resident
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:35 PM
wow jon! this is really great! I love your garden and the roofs and and and and
I'd like uploading for tis contest too but I am laaaateeeeee I have in my mind so many ideas and so little time and lot of things to learn to create what I'd like.....
thank you for this beautiful lot!
Wiki Wizard
#13 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 5:37 PM
wow, lovely lot, and great choice of colours:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#14 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 8:38 PM
I love it!
Thanks so much! It looks amasing.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:37 PM
Amazing! I can't believe I missed this! (Must have been when my poor puter was down) Anyhoo, great job on this and thanks for sharing. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:54 PM
Thank you all for the friendly comments!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 8:03 PM
WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL! I love it! My sims will love live in it (when they'll have enough money to buy it ...)

It's an amazing work!

Thanks!
Instructor
#18 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 8:54 AM
Wow. This is gorgeous! I haven't seen prequel movies yet, but this really is beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 12:06 AM
Yay! Now I have a home for my Star Wars sims!

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:50 PM
This will look great in my Naboo neighborhood, and I do think the Queen herself will love it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 1:05 AM Last edited by FemGamerPlayer : 28th Oct 2010 at 1:06 AM. Reason: Correcting a typo
This is amazing! Some of those screenshots almost look like screencaps from the movie they're so good. My computer would probably have a heart attack if I downloaded and tried to run the lot, but I DID download the walls and floors. That way, I can maybe make my own smaller version.
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:31 PM