Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

C-3PO as a Servo

by earendil Posted 23rd Feb 2008 at 1:25 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:33 PM by Echo

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
This is BRILLIANT Just what my twi'lek needs :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:57 PM
WOW, This looks awesome,Thanks...So this wont overwrite the orginal Servo right?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:06 PM
so... this IS possible... oh my god, UNBELIEVABLE!!! good luck in the contest (though I don't think you'll need it )
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:33 PM
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:49 PM
OMG, this is awesome! I love everything Star Wars related and never really liked original Servo. Well, no more - now I can have one...even more than one, LOL.
Thank you so much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhotoSigs
WOW, This looks awesome,Thanks...So this wont overwrite the orginal Servo right?

no, don't worry, it's just a new outfit for sims. I just used it with a servo
greetings!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#8 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:06 PM
This is so cool! My inner dork loves it. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:17 PM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 11:55 PM
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!! I have been waiting for someone to figure out how to make a 3PO server since I first saw someone make a Bender one. Thank you SO much. i hope this wins!! ^_^ you have TOTALLY made my day!

New Home. Come check it out!
Theorist
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:17 AM
This is great! I really enjoy custom servos, and this is one of the best!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:25 AM
Bravo! Wonderful work.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 1:41 AM
I wish someone did robo from Chrono Trigger. but those are cool. :[

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:12 AM
Excellent job. You don't take requests do you? Because we definately need some more robots.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 4:27 AM
I wish this WOULD replace the servo's already in game lol - those ugly little dorks are pains are just that. Ugly.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 5:42 AM
this is amazing
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:27 AM
these are great! I was hoping for this type of servo. Can you only have gold or silver and not both?
Instructor
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:11 AM
They're splendid!! Brilliant work!
Instructor
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grig 32
I wish this WOULD replace the servo's already in game lol - those ugly little dorks are pains are just that. Ugly.

It is possible to replace the servo in game by just replacing its GMDCs by the GMDCs of your creations. The problem is that there is somewhere a bhav that remake the Servo's clothing everytime it enters or leave a lot. It is not possible to make a Servo to NOT visitor, so it is a bore. He doesn't sleep and even if shut off it still keeps the game speed in Slow.

After BV I found out that the BigFoot has almost all functions of a Servo:
he cooks all the time, so no one starves; he cleans and make everyone happy and brings cool things from work to help on the budget.
Maybe it should be a better idea to make BigFoot to CPO instead. BigFoot is just clothing anyway and don't revert in any situation.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:34 AM
no Bigfoot needs to be made into Chewbacca
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thnkr917
no Bigfoot needs to be made into Chewbacca
Yeah, I agree!

Wow, this is a cool creation all right. I don't know anything about Servos because I haven't had any yet, but once I get the hang of them I will come back and get this one. I wish we could have R2D2 in the game as something. Maybe he already is...I'll have to do a forum search....

Thanks for this servo guy.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 1:40 AM
I'm sorry but i can't get it to work. i don't think i'm exactly sure what i'm supposed to do will someone help? Please?
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 3:15 PM
im having trouble installing this. it keeps telling me i dont have the proper EPs installed when i click on the instal icon. but i should only need OFB, right? i dont have bon voyage or some of the newer ones.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EDM
I'm sorry but i can't get it to work. i don't think i'm exactly sure what i'm supposed to do will someone help? Please?

you have to extract the 3 skin files in the downloads folder and then install the sim2pack file. then run the game and click on the premade lots in your neighbourhood, you will see an empty lot called c-3po. just place it where you want and play

Quote: Originally posted by EDM
im having trouble installing this. it keeps telling me i dont have the proper EPs installed when i click on the instal icon. but i should only need OFB, right? i dont have bon voyage or some of the newer ones.

I don't know what happens, it shouldn't... you could try installing it with clean installer, but be careful. maybe you should ask someone with more experience in this field
Test Subject
#25 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:24 PM
I had problems too, it just wouldn't show up right and only appeared as the "ist time" version from the lot load screen that you showed. It's quite possible that it's just my computer not having a powerful enough graphics card, but I'd like to hear that it works for someone else.
Page 1 of 2