Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Artsier Artists: Default Replacement Turtleneck Mesh + Unlocker Mod

by fanseelamb Posted 27th Feb 2008 at 2:17 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 9:20 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 2:19 AM
holy snappers! that's a whole bundle of better!
they actually have a butt now! and a cute one i might add. XD
#3 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 4:03 AM
Thank you so much! That shape has always bothered me.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 5:45 AM
Thank you very much fanseelamb. Your creation looks much better than before.
Very excellent job.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:35 AM
wonderful! now are artists can look sexy!!!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:41 PM
This is very-very needed! Nice, cute and sexy! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:43 PM
These look great ^___^ I hate the original pants... Where did you download the hair on the model on the left? Or is it from an expansion/stuff pack and I'm just blind because I can't spot it?

She's done now.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 4:45 PM
Wow, that was sure a dumpy looking pair of pants before you got to them! Looks great! And you're meshing (so proud)

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 4:49 PM
Eeee thanks Tiggy! And everyone else! I'm glad you like.

Braelinn: The hair on the left is a recolour of a mesh by Kavar. You can find it (and a link to the mesh) on my profile page in the Rufus Wainwright thread. The other hair is also available on my profile page in case anyone's wondering.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Feb 2008 at 8:51 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Braelinn: The hair on the left is a recolour of a mesh by Kavar. You can find it (and a link to the mesh) on my profile page in the Rufus Wainwright thread. The other hair is also available on my profile page in case anyone's wondering.

Oh, brilliant!

And this fix is super exciting! I was just lamenting this career outfit (among others!)!! Oh, Maxis *g*

Your models are too cute, btw
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 12:00 AM
omg, i'd thank you a million times if i could!
I've never liked the old mesh, but i liked the outfit!
THANKYOUx1000000000!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:39 AM
These are much better!!! I've always hated Maxis pants!!! You rock!!!! As usual... =)

... And music is my aeroplane.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:19 AM
This is so great how the pants look!!
Thanks for fixing all the ugly clothes that EA gives us.
You are a wonderful artist with a creative talent.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:11 PM
gawd, that brownhaired simguy (in the middle on the first pic) is so cuuuuute <33