Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kumari Type Starship

by jasonduskey Posted 27th Feb 2008 at 5:28 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 7:23 PM
Looks just awesome, thank you! You always amaze me with these ships of yours. Are you trying to make a ship for each of the species we've seen on Star Trek?

And just an idea (because I'm running out of species)... what about Orions or pirates? Not that I have seen any pictures (so I don't even know if there are any...), but I have heard they have some funny-looking ships. Like made from everything they could steal and/or buy.

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM
Great Job!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:01 PM
Andorians! Shran! Jeffery Combs! Yaaaaayyy!

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou, J!

(Now I have to poke spiderviveka again to make that Shran sim...)

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:40 PM
enchantress: My goal isn't really making ships for every Trek species, I just pick projects that look fun or have interesting shapes. Sort of like this one. I never really got into Enterprise as much as I did the other series, it was hokey and inconsistant. This ship (and the furniture, and Steph's walls) came by way of a suggestion from MooreSpino.

I could do an Orion ship, but I'd need something to go off of. A pic, technical information, something so that I'm not building blind.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 6:36 AM
I understand, I was just joking. I can try to find some picture, but it was only a suggestion and I don't know whether it's even possible. The same goes for a ship made from various parts. It could look fun (at least to me...), but in this case I'm quite sure there won't be any pictures.
Anyway, it was a suggestion, not a request, please do what you want. It will always look great. :-)

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 4:29 AM
I haven't downloaded this, just because it doesn't really go with my style of Sim playing, but I had to comment... I'm pretty new here (even though I registered ages ago it was just for the CEP) and just starting to look around. I just had to say WOW!!!!! :o This is so amazing! And such... WOW! I'm just gobsmacked! It's so nicely designed! I never had any idea you could do such things with the game!! Much kudos to you indeed!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:43 AM
*adds gobsmacked to vocabulary list*

Thanks for taking the time to comment, sister. I've only been uploading stuffz for 6 months or so, but I've been the community's little ray of gloom and negativity for a while now. Welcome, and feel free to post any time.
The build style is unique. It actually came to me when I was doing a request lot for my friend Rowenaenchantress a while back. I've been experimenting with it ever since, and sometimes even I am amazed at what can be done with it.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com