Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grimm's Fairy Tale Set 1 (Snow White and Rose Red)

by Versailles1798 Posted 14th Mar 2008 at 6:20 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2008 at 5:56 PM by Versailles1798 : Complying with Notes. (Sorry...I knew Raon's meshes weren't redistributable, but I didn't think about the hair color!)

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 10:11 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Mar 2008 at 3:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I absolutely love the Grimm Fairytales. Thanks so much for creating Snow White and Rose Red, they are wonderful looking. Fairy tale set 1...more to come?
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 12:33 AM
Absolutely wonderful! I hope the one indicates more to come! ^__^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 5:59 AM
I love the Griim Fairytales too. Snow White and Rose Red is one of my favourites! They look exactly like the way I've always seen them. I hope there's more to come. Thank you so much for this :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 9:08 AM
Enchanting! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:32 PM
Yay! I love Grimm's fairy tales! My dad used to read them to me in German! :P
They look very similar to how I imagined them!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM
I was wondering if this could be reuped? I can't open either in rar, and they won't install . These sims are beautiful! I don't want to miss them.

Thanks so much for posting!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:27 AM
Nothing wrong with the files..I just peeked. Just try downloading again. When the site is busy the chance of corrupted files is higher.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:50 AM
They look great, which is all the better since I always liked that story (even although we had to analyse it in school, blah).

But could you put in more specific links, or infos on which meshs I have to get? For example, I don't know which mesh I have to look for at 2-for-u.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:09 AM
alchemist: on the 2-for-u site, there is a navigation thing on the left side of the screen. Click on the "meshes", then "fashion", then "female teens." You should see the meshes appear on the page, with the page numbers "2" and "1" below the pictures. The one you need is on the page marked "1" and is the one on the bottom right.

Hope that helps!
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 10:25 PM
I love them! They are absolutely beautiful!

I pretty much sat here redownloading over and over, since it wouldn't let me open the rar the first few times.

Please make more! They are gorgeous!
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:32 AM
Versailles, thanks very much for the detailed description! With that, it was easy enough to find. The file I downloaded is named MESH_chrikoTeenGown.zip. I probably didn't recognize it before because I didn't see a dress of that shape on the screen caps.

I do hope it works out - the two of them are so charming, I'd love to have them run around in my medieval hood. Thx again.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 6:15 PM
Schneeweisschen und Rosenrot! as the original titel goes
aww please do more characters from the Gebruder Grimm, that is exactly what my game needs! how about Aschenputtel, Dornroschen or Schneewittchen next? :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:45 AM
Omg! I literally just read this story for school!! That is sooo weird!

Great job though. I am sooo downloading!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd May 2008 at 9:28 AM
Absolutely lovely. I can't wait to get these lovely ladies into my game.

For those of you who had a hard time finding the 2-f0r-u mesh, here's a direct link:

http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/cont...ikoTeenGown.zip

Thanks again for sharing this download with us!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mina_aino
I absolutely love the Grimm Fairytales. Thanks so much for creating Snow White and Rose Red, they are wonderful looking. Fairy tale set 1...more to come?
I love this story. It is really cute. :lovestruc

Powdered doughnuts make me go nuts!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 10:01 PM
unreal that some one knows about snow white and rose red. that was one of my favorites.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 12:18 PM
The 2 for u site isnt working
Does any1 know ant other sites were I could get that dowbload from?
Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 4:49 PM
For those who could not download the mesh at the site 2-for-u, here is the link of where to find it:

http://www.all-about-style.com/vteen_feca2.html

Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 3:20 AM
Snow White and Rose Red is one of my FAVORITE fairy tales and your versions are just lovely! *downloads*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:36 PM Last edited by Simwonders : 13th Sep 2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: My problem with the link is already solved
Thanks for creating Snow White and Rose Red! I absolutely love them!
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 10:09 AM
thx!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arwen
For those who could not download the mesh at the site 2-for-u, here is the link of where to find it:

http://www.all-about-style.com/vteen_feca2.html

Which one... owo;;
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 3:45 AM
I was wondering if you could make them for the sims 3