Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Craven Manor - Victorian Estate

by Versailles1798 Posted 18th Mar 2008 at 7:30 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2009 at 7:32 AM by Versailles1798 : Need to add a note

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 10:50 PM
oh wow! this victorian lot looks just marvellous!!!
thank u!
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I love your work : ) I always dl the houses I wish I could live in, and this is certainly one of those! My simmies will rejoice and applaud you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:35 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words! I really enjoyed making this house ^_^

I was wondering: are the paintings showing up on the lot okay? People may have to download my Portraits collection in addition to the lot. If someone could give me some info., I'd appreciate it
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 3:52 AM
This looks wonderful! I just started a Victorian/old-fashioned neighborhood.
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 10:50 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:00 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wonderfu ldesign and layout! Thank You!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:50 PM
Paintings are not showing up, just reverting to default (I'm assuming you don't decorate that badly :D) but very cooool
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:49 PM
I don't download houses because I like to make everything my own, but I believe I will download this one. =D I loves it!

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#9 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 9:57 PM
Second Empire style homes are so hard to do in the sims... you did a great job, especially with the roof-line!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 2:33 AM
Awesome! I love it :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:43 AM
Oh, my gosh! This is such a fantastic house. I think I just may move the Goths into this home! For me . . . it's just screaming their names!!!
Great job!!! Thanks for sharing with the community.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:16 PM
Does anyone else think this looks a little like the Addams Family house? Thanks for the house, just brilliant
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:46 PM
Hi, thank you for posting this great house for us! However, I am haveing problems with the Second Empire Roof Components that you created. For some reason they are not showing up in my game propperly. I do have CEP, and all that other good stuff. I was hoping that you would post them as separate items in your build mode section. Sometimes that is all that is needed. Thanks, Jason.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:27 PM
I'm sorry about the roof! I can't imagine why it's not showing up correctly.

I will upload the roof pieces as separate download items either today or tomorrow. I hope that helps!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:39 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Apr 2008 at 8:01 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
In reminds me of the Addams Family.

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Wiki Wizard
#16 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 3:15 PM
stunning houseyou should have waited for the next challenge theme to upload it:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 10:29 PM
magnificent house, that's a lot of work, good job!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 7:50 AM
Wow it looks like the house from the original Psycho! Creepy! But way cool
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 2:13 PM
Yay
I think I'll download this one.
Finally an adequate home for my Vampires :D
Mad Poster
#20 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 1:41 AM
Oh I need this great house for my vampires too!! It's really great looking. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 3:40 AM
Hi,

Great work on the house. I downloaded it a long time ago. Since then, I have been doing some personalizing/remodeling that I would enjoy showing you when it's done. No idea when that will be though, I've been redoing it on and off since it was built. Big things I've done were added a grand side access off the new driveway, expanded the porch, and added a winter garden off the right wing. Along with converting the roof to M&G pieces and adding a full attic & walk in basement with service elevator off the kitchen. Send a PM if you'd like to see pictures of my progress.

-Ben
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 8:41 PM
Excellent house....but for some reason I cant get to the painting recolors..... D/L it anyway.....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 10:44 AM
This place has great potential. Lightly furnished, with ample space. I would make the interior magnificent! And I wouldn't have to worry about changing the outside, because nothing there needs to be changed. Now, the question is, which ideas do I use?