Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Firealarms Recolors Matching Maxis Fireplaces

by nanisim Posted 18th Mar 2008 at 8:26 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 7:55 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:27 AM
What a brilliant idea. They look great too. Thank you for sharing such a creative solution to such an ugly problem. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:36 PM
Excellent coordination. Love how nice they end up looking.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:41 PM
Thanks. I really "need" the Moroccan one for one of my creations. Thanks for your hard work on these. They make decorating a lot easier!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:15 PM
WOW! What a good thought you had! these look AMAZING! EXCELLENT work! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Everything happens for a reason!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM
Even if these didn't have the purpose of being a fire alarm, they are absolutely beautiful overmantels - an item which will give elegance to every home. But they are also useful. Thank you for you continued creative objects for the game!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:49 PM
The most amazing thing in this world is to be thanked for a vice! To do this simjob is a pleasure for me, but also to hear your nice words. I hope the objects could help in your sim homes too.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 2:14 AM
Nani, these are wonderful! Thanks so much! Please, forgive me! Don't hate me! <3

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 11:14 AM
I´m lost for words! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:29 AM
very cool ty