Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tulip Dress and Leggings

by ShivaOritiner Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 7:27 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:23 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 6:55 AM
Adorable.
Love the shoes.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 7:26 AM
I really love your creations thank you for your time to do this, I now have to add you to my list of favorites creators on the "MOD" thank again
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:38 PM
I like the neckline on this outfit & it's really one of the cutest girl outfits I have ever seen. My two favorite colors for sim clothing are black & pink/red...especially together, love it!! Thank you
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:57 PM
This is really adorable. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:10 AM
Thanks everyone. I've taken some down time but now I'm feeling the creative bug so I hope to have some new things soon.

"Blubber nuggets...mmm...they're chewy!" - Cosmo
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 5:18 AM
Yay! this is soo cute! and AFTER i downloaded this i read the information...dude...i totally work at limited too. lol! wut r the odds?

In the illustrious words of my alcohol induced brother of mine..."if i sat in the shit...then who shit in the chair?"...cheers.

~Me_Want_Harm_U AKA Your friendly neighborhood token slut
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 1:53 PM
Awesome got some I'm gonna use it so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 11:02 AM
Thanks For Clothing girls very beautifull ^^