Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Riding Lawn Mower - Custom Sound and Animations - Testers Needed

by rebecah Posted 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:05 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 3:09 PM by rebecah

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 10:26 AM
i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 12:45 PM
This is simply extraordinary and super! Thank you. To be honest I waited for this already and for me it was a matter of time you come up with it.
Great, keep up this excellent work.
hexameter
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:20 PM
Awesome work as always! You never cease to amaze me! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:43 PM
Cool idea!
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:50 PM
This is mega cool, great thanks:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 3:46 PM
this is so much like real life. I mean everything on the sims. Thanks to all of you who come up with this to make the games even more fun. :-)

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Not actually evil.
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:07 PM
Becks, I have the "sound lingering" problem with Maxis objects like the juicer. So it might not be your object that's the problem. Do you have lingering sound with other objects?

Nifty idea.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:06 PM
cool lawnmower. too bad the grass doesn't grow ingame. It would be great for sims to cut grass like we do.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 12:57 AM Last edited by MiniMimi : 25th Mar 2008 at 1:04 AM.
I always wait for your uploads and i'm never decieved, this is so cool and realistic The result is perfect, rebecah! The lawn and gardening activites was missing the lawmowner, so thank you for sharing this nice item; my outdoor sims and farmers ones will be thrilled ^^

It's so good to have the outdoor enthousiasm boost for Freetime, too!

I'm wondering if a golf car could be done for a golf lot by modifying this lawmowner, but maybe the polys would hit the roof but that would be so nifty! :p
Field Researcher
#11 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 6:27 PM
Thanks again Rebecah for another fantastic idea! You're creations add a nice touch of realism to the game & I love them! I too wish the grass "grew", & this could be used to keep the yards/lawns looking nice, like trimming the shrubs, pulling weeds & watering flowers do now. Mowing the grass would be the finishing touch. Maybe we could see growing grass in The Sims 3? But for now, I'll pretend & use your mod!

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 6:57 AM
Watched the video, looked fun, gonna give it a try. Thanks for the creation.
Alchemist
#13 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 9:08 AM
Spectacular! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 1:55 PM
Rebecah, let me say once again that you are a genius. Not only will this be fun to ride on, but it's also useful for stories and movies. Thanks! :D
Scholar
#15 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:12 AM Last edited by TIYARN007 : 28th Mar 2008 at 12:18 AM.
Woah! I Have Been Wanting One of These Forever! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 1:02 PM
Yippee! Just what my fortune sims need to feel superior to their less fortunate peers.
Thankies!:D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 5th May 2008 at 5:00 AM
Hey this one passed me by as I did not see it, but I am so happy I did spot it.
I just love a riding lawnmower for the game.
Thank You so much for creating a amazing object like this for us.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th May 2008 at 10:01 PM
It would be really cool if you made one that you could use as a car.

Thanks.

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 11:58 PM
Do you take requests? (and challenges.) I absolutely suck at everything that is mesh or even just recoloring and I'd like you to make something for me.

So if you're up for the challenge, then please let me know.

If anyone else is up for the challenge and is good with game modifications and mesh/recolor, (and of course is willing to take on my silly little challenge) please let me know.

~You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now...~
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
My back wheels are spinning on the side of the lawnmower. I did download the FT version also. I'll try redownloading again, and see if it was me.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:25 AM
Awesome!! Job well done ^_^

(¯*♥..♥*¯)Have you thanked a Mod today?
NO MORE PAYSITES FOR EA/SIMS STUFF, SIGN HERE IF YOU AGREE:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...tion/index.html
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:11 PM
It works normally. Thank you for such a good item)))

Here...here I am...life was bright...
...There's no sorrow...nothing could stop us...
...am I almost dead?...
...I've...I've lost my hope...
...My...my will to live...
...Left farewell...forever...all alone...
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:18 PM
Looks cute! I cannot wait to try it out Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:53 PM
Wow I love it

One question tho, if i put fences around a sort of track will it go around the track? As it cannot escape the area. (Hard to explain!) :P

There is a gremlin inside of me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astondb9
Wow I love it

One question tho, if i put fences around a sort of track will it go around the track? As it cannot escape the area. (Hard to explain!) :P

It can't go through a fence, so in theory I'd say it would go around the track.
Page 1 of 2