Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rainboots Galore - Plus bonus!

by Arriana Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 7:23 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:04 PM by Arriana

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:44 PM
these rock ! i love the screenshots lol ! will download tomorrow as im on my laptop atm :D

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:57 PM
Wonderful idea! And the best part is they don't track mud everywhere like real life boots in spring!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 8:35 AM
Well done

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for these. Here's the original Ladies Pants with Boots with the needed mesh.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=221854

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:32 PM
Thank you for the comments! I have the link already in the 'Needed Meshes' section, but I've added the links to the main body as well. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:56 AM
Hi! I think these are so cute, but I can't download the mesh. It says that "the archive appears to be damaged or corrupt". Do you have any ideas on what I need to do to get this to work? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:11 AM
Odd...It may be MtS2 who's download thing may be messed up. All I can say is try again. ):
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 3:17 AM
It happens sometimes and just seems to be a random thing. Finally got it to download today. Thanks