Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Bigfoot

by Ambular Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 10:27 PM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 9:13 PM by AmberDiceless

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 12:55 AM Last edited by pixelhate : 1st Apr 2008 at 5:46 PM.
“Why do an infinite number of monkeys always want to type "Hamlet"? What's wrong with "Macbeth"? Why not something by Dickens or Poe?”
Tom Knapp.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:00 AM
Wow,er,great.And funny.And weird.Why silver monkeys?I prefer llamas!
Quote:
(Bigfeet?)
I agree,what is the plural of bigfoot?

I like pepsi!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2rul3z
Wow,er,great.And funny.And weird.Why silver monkeys?I prefer llamas! I agree,what is the plural of bigfoot?

I like pepsi!

BECAUSE! That's why! and who ever heard of silver llamas of doom anyway?!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 8:02 AM Last edited by Numenor : 1st Apr 2008 at 8:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
“Why do an infinite number of monkeys always want to type "Hamlet"? What's wrong with "Macbeth"? Why not something by Dickens or Poe?”

I'd say that this Silver BigFoot is more suitable for a Poe than Dickens -

Pixelhate, I'm collecting all your nice quotes: if you go on like this, there will be soon enough material for a book!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:00 AM Last edited by pixelhate : 1st Apr 2008 at 10:16 AM.
"The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him."
Robert Benchley

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 11:46 AM
Very well.

Robert Benchley

-Dennis-
A big nerd at heart.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:35 PM
Oh Pixelhate! You've been "CHIMPED"! (The Monkey Version of PUNKED!) Monkey no more!

“I am not nearly so interested in what monkey man was derived from as I am in what kind of monkey he is to become.”
Loren Eiseley (Naturalist)

Disclaimer: If anyone asks, I will deny saying this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:17 PM
"It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man."
H L Mencken

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:07 AM
haha! me neither. dunno what is the plural form of bigfoot. maybe bigfoots? haha. bigfeet? or "hundreds of bigfoot"?

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:26 AM
Thanks, I was looking for this hair. It's great! I love your work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM
love it! thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
yeah i want it but i installed the package thingy and it didnt show up... what happened? does it require something? im confused!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:16 AM
ok i will then
Quote: Originally posted by dracine
Very well
Robert Benchley
Field Researcher
#15 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 4:43 AM
Does he overide the original bigfoot? Can you buy him in the catalog or just find him in the woods like the origianal? thanks.

I like him, he is shiney. thanks
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LynnMar
Does he overide the original bigfoot? Can you buy him in the catalog or just find him in the woods like the origianal? thanks.

I like him, he is shiney. thanks

He doesn't override the original, or have any of the special Bigfoot behaviors AFAIK. He's just a Bigfoot-shaped Sim you can find in the Sim Bin, and all his parts can be found in Body Shop/CAS.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 5:54 PM
There is a debate on what plural form of bigfoot is correct. However, you are all wrong. Bigfoot is actually a legendary one-of-a-kind creature. So, there is no plural form. The real term your looking for is sasquatch, or plural, sasquatches.

But, if bigfoot wasn't a one-of-a-kind, there still is no grammatically correct plural.

Bigfoots=grammatically incorrect
Bigfeet=although said to be grammatically correct, it is also wrong

So sasquatches is the correct plural.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:35 AM
I'm awesome

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 10:45 PM
I'm usually anti-Bigfoot or sasquatch (sp.) , "skunk-ape" , or whatever you wanna call him/them/it. But Silver or Black as color choices make for more interesting and on some small level, better looking...cryptid. (and I admit other color choices would probably be good to see and make him more interesting)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by k24601
(and I admit other color choices would probably be good to see and make him more interesting)

Like Gold...or Purple...or a lot of different colors...someone plz make them they sound good to me...

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st May 2012 at 5:18 PM
woww amaizng )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:40 AM
is me or he looks alot like Abraham Lincoln