Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme Amidala Naberrie refugee disguise headwear

by getagirl4 Posted 3rd Apr 2008 at 9:41 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM by getagirl4

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 4:23 PM
What an incredibly gorgeous and complicated piece of art! Even thinking of breaking up this beautiful piece into a variety of meshes to create the total look - that's brilliant!! Congrats on a wonderful creation. Of course, I also have to comment on the perfection of your Padme sim. I hope you upload her also if she's not already availabile - off to dl and search out Padme! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:40 PM
Oh wow, how beautiful and detailed! This is a work of art. Is your Padme available by chance? I'm a star wars geek and I'm going to download this.

Favorite EP(s): Seasons, Open for Business and Free Time

Least Favorite: Pets

Neutral: Nightlife & University
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:33 PM
Magnificent details. I love how you've captured the beauty of Padme's elegant style. Truly impressive! Thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:46 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:26 AM
*SQUEEEEEEEE*

^_^

zomg it looks absolutely FAN-TASTIC! the detail...ahhhh its just beautiful! and you REALLY have been gone for way way too long thanks so much for making this, i'm so happy you're back to uploading.

*is off to check out the new improved Oola*

New Home. Come check it out!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:51 PM
Wow! So beautiful, well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:53 PM
Thank you everyone...unfortunately the Padme/Natalie Portman sim I did not make and is a donation download from TheSimsResource.com made by featured artist JIRKA. I did tweak the sim a bit by slitely changing her face features and adding BRUNO make-up. I also did change her body skintone to look more realistic from the neck down...cause I do not like barbie bodies on my sims.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:37 PM
Here is a link to a free Natalie Portman sim by ReginaS

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:54 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow, this is so beautiful. This looks like the wedding type of scarf from Morocco.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:52 AM
Getagirl this looks fabulous but however sims artists union is down and I really want this. Could you possibly put that mesh into the upload? PLEASE!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 11:19 AM
where i can find the refugee gown???
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:29 AM
can you please tell me where scarf mesh is on SAU site. i can find it. i love Padme Amidala Naberrie refugee disguise headwear you did a nice job on it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 12:37 PM
I have to admit I have no place for those Star wars characters in my game, but I have to say your work is just one of the most fantastic I ever seen aorund here, if not the most! Just brilliant!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 2:02 PM
can you please help me can you please tell me with Masquerade Mask i need to run the Padme Amidala Naberrie refugee disguise headwear thank you for your time
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st May 2010 at 8:13 PM Last edited by soobok6336 : 1st May 2010 at 8:26 PM.
I think I've been able to obtain all the meshes, with the exception of the one from Kavar. Your hyperlink goes to the old Insimenator.net site. Any possibility that you can find the proper mesh at the new Insimenator.org site? Kavar has some mask meshes posted there, but I'm not able to figure out which one it is?

For everyone else the following meshes can be found at:

Tutor hair style mesh by BIPSOUILLE
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
then look under "coiffures" and go to page 3

scarf mesh by SAU SIMS ARTIST UNION
Sims Artists Union no longer exists, but the mesh can be found at
http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_scarfs_03.php
or find Sims 2 Cri/site map/accessories/scarfs/page 3

Live in the know...
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:43 PM
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th May 2011 at 9:51 PM
I outta frag you for the Sims Arts Union link! It took me to some random place and, had I not had my AVG up and running I could have had problems. You make good stuff hun, but PLEASE check the links on your downloads every once in a while ok?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 12:43 PM
WOOO thank you! And thanks for the links to the meshes, I can finally USE this beautiful item.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 2:34 PM
youre crazy talented...yo dont know how any times I stumble upon works that propose to look like someone and just dont quite cut it...beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 2:34 PM
youre crazy talented...yo dont know how any times I stumble upon works that propose to look like someone and just dont quite cut it...beautiful!