Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

High Cut Adidas Swimsuit Collection on FM Bodyshape and Maxis

by steelmagpie Posted 4th Apr 2008 at 5:16 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 1:48 PM by steelmagpie

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:50 PM
Any chance that these can be made for the sim females without the body mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
I am working on further outfits at the moment and will probably release those on both Maxis mesh and FM mesh so I could always include these two into the Maxis collection.
When however is another matter as my time is limited at the moment but I will try to do it as soon as I can
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:17 AM
Maxis base game Collection added. Easier to do than I realised... Should have done it from the start... Live and learn haha...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:18 AM
I love it! Thank you so much for doing this. FM is one of my favorite shapes.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 3:20 AM
Love this and right now I'm play a FM simmie family, I was thing about making something like this.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by steelmagpie
Maxis base game Collection added. Easier to do than I realised... Should have done it from the start... Live and learn haha...
Big thanks. They look great. I can't wait to see what else you come out with.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 5:15 AM
Thank you Very Very much for the maxis collection. Love the suits and was disappointed until I saw you added the maxis one. Thanks again!
#9 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:59 AM
Well done. I wear a similar bathing suit, and all the men can't take their eyes of me.. keep up the good work
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:51 AM
These are absolutely beautiful. This is the first time I've seen the long sleeved swimsuit. Will you be making these for the teen/young adults? I guess you could consider that a request. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:24 PM Last edited by steelmagpie : 12th Apr 2008 at 12:25 AM.
Teen and young adult???... I am working on a Speedo collection at the present but I am sure when I have done I could convert my Adidas, Arena and when finished Speedo outfits over to other ages and release as a complete collections for teens and one for young adults. Will probably have to be Maxis meshes though...

edit. FM bodyshape works on Young adult so it will only need maxis converted.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 6:20 AM
Wow you are really quiet an artist. Just love these 80's style. Sexier than today's. Any chance at all you can convert these to Sims 3?? too bad I don't have Sim's 2.