Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Style School Girl Outfit for All Age Groups

by SemiCharmedQuark Posted 4th Apr 2008 at 7:31 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 4:58 AM by SemiCharmedQuark : Update! New Toddler Mesh, New Fat Morph for Adult, New Package to Include YA and E, New Footstep Sounds

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 7:04 PM
Oh my God, how I love you! This looks to be a tad more realistic that others that I have used (especially the leg warmers!). :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 9:23 PM
thank you SemiCharmedQuark. saves me the trouble of making them myself. are you planning on making some for sailormoon?
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 5:43 AM
hi love this outfit. Is it posible that it could be done without the leggings? and in different colors?
Inventor
#5 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 3:31 AM
These are great.
Is there any possiblity of other colors?
I love green, but other colors would be very welcome.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:25 PM
Thanks for the new mesh! There is one tiny problem with the shoe on the teen mesh that shows a hole through but not enough of a problem to stop me from asking you if it's okay to recolor/texture and upload them to mts2?
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 9:53 PM
i love these outfits.

but the dont seem to show up in my game please help me.

thnx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 10:20 PM Last edited by SemiCharmedQuark : 14th Apr 2008 at 10:46 PM.
Default LOL, sorry for the hobo shoe. It's just a texturing problem, not a mesh problem
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, in the shoe, a tiny bit of flesh is visible. This can be corrected by just expanding the alpha a tiny bit using photoshop and bodyshop. I'll do that soon.

Anywho, I would love to see recolors, feel free to recolor and share anywhere you like. A credit would be nice if it is not on MTS2, but it's not necessary. But I would love it if you would PM me with a link. You don't have to, I would just love to see what you make with it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 10:23 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I would suggest installing with Clean Installer. This usually works

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:19 AM
Cool!XD I love em Can you do some recolors of them too?

Fear of Blood Tends to Create a Fear for the Flesh
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:53 PM
I've got CleanInstaller, but it still isnt showing up. Got any idea on why this might be? I'm gonna try to re-install in the mean time.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:46 AM
Yay! A new outfit for granny! lol
#13 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 3:15 PM
Wow, they look fantastic! Just like the Japanese school uniform... except I think it's dark...
Anyway Superb Job!

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 2:03 AM
Thank youuuuuuuu!
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 1:56 AM
it doesn't work for me...
help ?!

D':

ryaaaaand
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 7:37 PM
please could you convert to zip for me as my games dont take rar files thanks
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 3:51 AM
Be cool if it was a default school uniform replacement :3
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 7:04 AM
Nice mesh. By the way, they aren't leg warmers or leggings that Japanese girls wear, they are socks, or 'loose socks' as they are called. They are very long, thick cotton and could easily be pulled up all the way to the crotch... schoolgirls just let them bag down round their ankles and it's a look that been in fashion amongst high school girls for as long as I've lived in Japan, more than 20 years. You would NEVER see such socks being worn by children or even Jnr. High pupils.
Scholar
#19 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:55 PM
These are great but those socks are worn strictly by highschool girls following a particular trend that sometimes has a negative sexual connotation, among other things.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:44 PM
You should make a Gakuran for boys!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 4:10 PM
these look nice but could you make some with out the leg warmers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 4:03 PM
Awsome thank you
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jun 2020 at 10:21 PM
Download no longer works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 6:08 PM
My Kagome sim thanks you!