Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Time Ladies' Spandex/Leg-Warmer Recolours (Now with BONUS!)

by HomestarRunner20X6 Posted 19th Apr 2008 at 3:45 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 8:00 PM by HomestarRunner20X6

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:53 PM
Thanks for sharing hon! Love this set!
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 8:15 PM
Thanks Nina!

I tried to download your hotel, but it seems that the option is gone?

Maybe it's because you included the Pay-Content "Where in the world map"?
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 9:39 PM
Great work! I really like them.
Inventor
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:50 AM Last edited by GreenDaySim74 : 22nd Apr 2008 at 4:51 AM. Reason: I'm crazy
Thanks. I liked the outfit, too, and wondered why there were no other colors.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 8:45 AM
They are great looking.

I take it, though, that you need to have the AddOn Free Time to use them? because in that case they are in the wrong category (Base game only).

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alice-chan
They are great looking.

I take it, though, that you need to have the AddOn Free Time to use them? because in that case they are in the wrong category (Base game only).

That's what I thought originally, Alice. But apparently not.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277453
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=280942
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=277263

Three mods of FreeTime clothes and they all say base-game only.

I think it's because clothes recolours don't work the same way as object recolours, the base model isn't needed because each recolour has to have its own.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:14 PM
Quote:
Have fun Smustling to your 80's tunes in them.

Thank you very much! I just love this outfit since it brings back a lot of memories of being a kid in the 80s. Is it possible to get a recolor in orange? Maybe even all the colors with black instead of gray/white? :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 1:24 PM
If all you have done is recolored the FreeTime mesh then you will need FreeTime in order to use these. The first and third linked examples you have say they need FreeTime, the second one says it doesn't because it is a conversion file.
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corsetcrush
Thank you very much! I just love this outfit since it brings back a lot of memories of being a kid in the 80s. Is it possible to get a recolor in orange?

Done.

I hope you like it.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 7:50 AM
For those of us who have patched the game that outfit is no longer available except in debug mode would you perhaps be able to upload the pink version as well or an unlocker for it? I love these colours btw but I miss the pink one
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
For those of us who have patched the game that outfit is no longer available except in debug mode would you perhaps be able to upload the pink version as well or an unlocker for it? I love these colours btw but I miss the pink one

I have no idea how to do that I was told by people with the back that it was just a rumour.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HomestarRunner20X6
I have no idea how to do that I was told by people with the back that it was just a rumour.

Thats ok I just thought I would ask. Having yours is better than nothing. Plus I got Lord Darcy's fix over at MATY to have career outfits back in the home wardrobe (so if the sims get to the top in dance then they get that outfit). Thanks again
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:44 AM
Yay! My hubby likes it. He's an orange fiend.
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 8:15 AM
Homestar, I think your BONUS color download is broken because the item (the CC file) isn't actually a ".package" file, but just a file with no extention. You have to re-add the .package extention to it to make it work.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:28 PM
These are really cool. Nice and bright colours. Thank you!
Banned
#17 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 6:40 AM
OMG!!! Its Great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 9:20 PM
Wow, like, these are totally rad!