Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lee Enfield Rifle (By Request)

by XanKriegor Posted 20th Apr 2008 at 7:34 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:21 AM
Wow, all I can say is wow, do you think by any chance you could make an M-16 A1? or maybe even an M113 APC?

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:01 PM
Cool, thanks!

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am!

*** 30 Seconds to Mars ***
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 12:24 PM
Thanks,great for my Military sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 2:44 PM
hmm... an APC... thats really not a bad idea

yeah, there might be an M-16 at some point, but im allready working on an M-4

Quote: Originally posted by Wolfe075
Wow, all I can say is wow, do you think by any chance you could make an M-16 A1? or maybe even an M113 APC?

I am the Alpha, and the Omega
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:58 PM
Great piece of work! Would it be possible to get some hunting guns, like a Winchester Rifle or a Browning? Maybe in a gun rack to hang on the wall in my sims hunting room?
Just a thought...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XanKriegor
hmm... an APC... thats really not a bad idea

yeah, there might be an M-16 at some point, but im allready working on an M-4

Sounds great, if you ever need any information on weaponry of any sort (excluding the airforce) or run out of weapon ideas, Im your man.
Crprl. Wolfe Wi****.

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 5:24 PM
ill keep that in mind, buddy

Quote: Originally posted by Wolfe075
Sounds great, if you ever need any information on weaponry of any sort (excluding the airforce) or run out of weapon ideas, Im your man.
Crprl. Wolfe Wi****.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 5:33 PM
yeah, its possible, im more into the military style firearms thoug.

but i will be making rifles, and possibly hunting rifles.

Quote: Originally posted by CoJenKy
Great piece of work! Would it be possible to get some hunting guns, like a Winchester Rifle or a Browning? Maybe in a gun rack to hang on the wall in my sims hunting room?
Just a thought...

Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 6:38 PM
Love it, my arm's dealer sims would love it too.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 10:56 PM
OMG!!!! love it mate!!! Ill definately put it in the you-know-what set

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 1:32 AM
Wonderful ^_^
I wanted some decorations for my house.. I'm so sick of all of those paintings with the sim style people dancing.. or whatever they do.
I can't wait for military style stuff to come out! Haha, I usually don't get excited about the Sims like that.
One question though, do they have a high environment number? I hate having to pack my sim house full of junk so they'll like the room.
Anywho, excellent job!

_-*DiSpItE AlL My RaGe I'm STilL JuSt A RaT iN A CaGE*-_
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:38 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 4:39 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Haha, wow. I stumbled upon this so randomly tonight and I showed my boyfriend (who used to own an Enfield until recently and my favourite rifle to shoot) and said, "You should put one in my [Sim] house." I think he's serious, so I downloaded. It's great, thanks

On thing though, I think it would be great if the wood was a tad darker. I will see how it is ingame first, though.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 4:39 PM
Hey keep up the good woirk with this and your Barrett 107 I can start decorating my house to my own taste. Bunker life!! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 7:22 AM
Serar I can make the recolour if its all right with XanKriegor?

The Sim Supply!

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 11:49 PM
Oooh yay! This was my favourite gun on Call of Duty 1 :-D Such a shame they got rid of the Brit's and Russian's in CoD3... Any chance of a Mosin Nagant?

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 4:07 PM
yeah, i wouldnt mind if you recolour'd it, im not good with textures anyway. i can send you the texture map if you want it.

Quote: Originally posted by pokedude9777
Serar I can make the recolour if its all right with XanKriegor?

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 4:10 PM
i might make a Mosin Nagant at some point, but i allready have a long list of requests, so it will have to wait a while.

Quote: Originally posted by Zruda_Trinact
Oooh yay! This was my favourite gun on Call of Duty 1 :-D Such a shame they got rid of the Brit's and Russian's in CoD3... Any chance of a Mosin Nagant?

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XanKriegor
i might make a Mosin Nagant at some point, but i allready have a long list of requests, so it will have to wait a while.

That's fine mate, thanks :-D

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:10 AM
I'll be waiting for the M44 as well. It was my first, and still favorite, rifle ^_^
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th May 2008 at 9:23 AM
sorry for not replying, I forgot about this thread. Yeh, the texture map id love to have

The Sim Supply!

Test Subject
#22 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:40 AM
Xan you must be one of my favorite modelers here, this lee enfield is awsome! by chance, could there be any other WWII weapons coming along?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newcomer
Xan you must be one of my favorite modelers here, this lee enfield is awsome! by chance, could there be any other WWII weapons coming along?

Thanks mate,
and yeah, there will most likely be more WWII Firearms coming up

Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 1:35 AM
nice work!that'd be perfect for a .308 converted rifle(the magazine is wrong shape for.303), but i understand that some things might not be possible to make exact, but still either way its awesome

if the wood was real dark brown it'd look a lot like my No. 4 Mk.1
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brett_008
nice work!that'd be perfect for a .308 converted rifle(the magazine is wrong shape for.303), but i understand that some things might not be possible to make exact, but still either way its awesome

if the wood was real dark brown it'd look a lot like my No. 4 Mk.1

Thanks, im glad you like it

and im sorry that there might be some things that dosnt look right, i havent seen meny firearms in real life, (because most guns are banned here) so its a bit hard for me to make it all right, hope you understand

Page 1 of 2