Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hinata Hyuuga: Original Character and Shippuuden Version

by Sango_91 Posted 10th May 2008 at 7:39 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2010 at 12:39 PM by Sango_91

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Forum Resident
#2 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:03 PM
*is in love with hinata a.k.a rinata* good work sango_91

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:17 AM
i was wondering if the clothes are only for teen or young adult and adult as well. i'm always so disappointed that my sims can no longer wear naruto custom once they turn into an adult. thanks anyway, she looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2008 at 1:02 PM
I am really sorry that I'll have to disappoint you again, but they are just for teens...
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th May 2008 at 5:39 PM
I Think it was a GOOD idea to make two hinata shippudens,
As Hinata's outfit is Darkblue in the manga and Purple in the anime(I think.)
also I agree that the dark blue is better.

Look At My Avatar! Remember HIM?
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th May 2008 at 8:29 PM
Hinata really looks like her from the anime. They're both awesome. Especially the face.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th May 2008 at 9:21 PM
Oh my GOD, she's beautiful! Best one I've ever seen. Thanks for uploading her!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daisyparty
I Think it was a GOOD idea to make two hinata shippudens,
As Hinata's outfit is Darkblue in the manga and Purple in the anime(I think.)
also I agree that the dark blue is better.

Um actually even in the manga her outfit is purple.It's a fan colouring.

She looks great by the way ^^ I especially like the Pre-Time Skip Hinata
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:21 AM
I have a few problems with downloading this sim and Ino. Everything except for the outfits (and maybe the eyebrows but those aren't important) worked out great though. So, anyway, onto my problems. There was no mesh for hinata's clothing when she is a teen and none for ino's shipuuden outfit. if you could help me out, that would be great. Thank you.

P.S. if you could make some of the guys, that would be nice. I haven't found any really good ones of naruto and sasuke was ok but i think i could find a better one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:32 AM
For her Shippuuden Outfit you'll have to hit the download button below this image:

For her original outfit the download link is below this one:
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:47 PM
i did download those but the outfits still have those lines that you see in the mesh pictures, where they look crinkly.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:50 PM
If that is the case, unfortunately I cannot help you either
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:34 AM
When you say to download those outfits, I can never find them! I look on the whole page, but they aren't there. I went to the home page, but still couldn't find it. Please help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th May 2008 at 5:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmayaLynn
When you say to download those outfits, I can never find them! I look on the whole page, but they aren't there. I went to the home page, but still couldn't find it. Please help!

Just read through the post I already wrote. I posted the images under which you can find the download links.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th May 2008 at 4:58 AM Last edited by Dai : 30th May 2008 at 5:08 AM.
I can not find anything that resembles the images you're posting here. The above link is blown.

Try this: http://www.sosweetsims.com/meshes/s...ens_meshes.html
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:21 PM
I really want this outfiiit!!!! lol its brilliant but i dont know how to use rar files (:/ can u help me? lol cause its reaaaallly goood!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st May 2008 at 6:53 PM
First of all, you need Winrar. After that you'lll have to install the Q-Express Installer and with this one, you can install the content I made ^-^
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st May 2008 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sango_91
First of all, you need Winrar. After that you'lll have to install the Q-Express Installer and with this one, you can install the content I made ^-^

YAYA!!!!! thanks!!!! ^^ xD now i got alot of instulling to doo -_-
Field Researcher
#19 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 7:16 AM
Awww Hinata, she's the sweetest female in naruto ^^ I love her !! XD ^^;
Thanks !
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 5:42 AM
AWWW! This Hinata sim is so cute...but Hinata is generally a cutiepie :D

Thought, I really liked her with short hair (in the anime) but you made her long-hair look really pretty. Now all we need a an Inuzuka Kiba (with Akamaru) *is shot*
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:41 PM
I love this! *runs off to find Kiba and can't waitt get her PETS to get Akamaru...*
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 11:11 PM
I know this probably sounds real dumb to all of you, but I'm kinda new to downloading:
When you download stuff, does it go to Sims 2 Bodyshop or the actual game, or is there something I'm missing here(I think it's the last one...)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 5:39 PM
First of all, you need WinRAR to open the file. Sims have to be installed with the Sims2Pack Clean Installer and other content can be installed with the Q-Express installer. The content should show up in Bodyshop AND the game.
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 3:47 PM
I want her in Shippuuden, but unfortunetly my mom won't let me make a Peggyzone account. Do you think you can find another hair for her that I can download? D8.
Because I need her. She'll go with my Gaara sim...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 10:44 PM
The hair you need can be found at the free downoad section, so you don't have to pay one cent for it.
Page 1 of 4