Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moi_Rosamey

by niol Posted 11th May 2008 at 2:18 PM - Updated 15th Jul 2009 at 6:42 AM by niol

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2008 at 4:33 AM
Wow, this is really nice! I will definitely use this for my fun loving sims
Inventor
#3 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:53 AM
This is really something. Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:55 AM
Huh? (lol, im a newbie and i need a bit of help...) how you can have beds on a community place?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quartz
Huh? (lol, im a newbie and i need a bit of help...) how you can have beds on a community place?

for the base game, one can make collection files to include the residential items, and with simpe, mod that collection into a community collection file.

yet an another way is to build the lot in a residential lot, and then with simpe, at the SimPE plug-in view, switch "residential" to "community" at the drop-box in the "lot list" file in the related neighbourhood file for the lot.

For any EP, add residential objects into a lot when the lot zone is made as "residential" from the start or with the lot done cheat.
this, may search for the cheat at wiki or the search engines.