Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Galaxy Class Starship- 3rd Gen remodel

by jasonduskey Posted 13th May 2008 at 5:57 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th May 2008 at 9:28 PM
Truly Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resistance is Futile
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th May 2008 at 10:13 PM
Oh My God...And I never say that.

Honor, Loyalty, and Sacrifice
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th May 2008 at 11:07 PM Last edited by MooreSpino : 14th May 2008 at 12:37 AM. Reason: spelling
*stares at from a distance*

Oh...

*walks up slowly*

Wow...

*resumes staring in awe*

I... I love it!!!1!one

*hugs tightly*

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th May 2008 at 1:41 AM
WOW!!! This is amazing. Will this work if I install it with Clean Installer because I do not have all the expantions listed or do you think the lot will not load in my game...I only have NL & OFB.

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2008 at 2:31 AM
What, the Warsies are slumming on Trek threads now? What's this world coming to?

Kidding, sister. It prolly wouldn't work because Seasons and BV change the way the game saves stuff. I know for a fact that the MSD is cloned from the UNI cafeteria table, and I think Xanathon's engineering console is too. But I think everything else should be base game. I've heard of people who only have up to Seasons using my lots, and they seem to work OK, but Seasons made a lot of changes to the core game. Try it. If it works, there are other folks who could benefit from this knowledge.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:06 AM
lol...I like Star Trek too...more of a TNG & Voyager fan. I most likely have seen every single episode of both series and seen all the movies. I have also seen most of the original Star Trek. I am quite interested in seeing the new Star Trek movie comming out...although it has a new cast.

I will try it and let you know what happens.

PICARD RULES!!!

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th May 2008 at 3:38 AM
oh crap (>.<) it kills my game so I can not use your lots. I removed it and my game is working again. Well...whenever I get the other expantions I will come back and download some of your wicked awesome stuff.

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th May 2008 at 6:19 AM
Yes. Picard rules. He always had the stones to get the job done. Voyager never really did much for me, but I liked a lot of the new concepts, cultures and technologies it introduced. And how many shuttlecrafts can one Intrepid class starship hold? Voyager's writers could have done a lot better.

It's good to know what works and what doesn't. I'd go back and make different versions of my lot using AnyGame Starter, but right now I don't even have the time to take on my current projects.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th May 2008 at 12:07 PM
Just admires silently...

Oh, wow... this is just perfect. Can't find words... amazing, awesome... Million thanks, Jason!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th May 2008 at 6:23 PM
Just give me a moment to pick my jaw up from the floor here.

Wow. Just wow. You've outdone yourself this time, Jason. Picard would be proud to call this ship home!

(BTW, re what you need and don't need to have installed to run your lots, back in the days when I only had up to Seasons, I could always play your BV lots without any problems - and without using Clean Installer. Which kind of surprised me, since I hadn't really expected it to work. )
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:16 AM
it looks great
far beyond wat i can do
but it looks ill poportional

Se7en machinima
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 4:26 PM
Which is exactly what I meant in my last journal entry. Everyone's a critic, but none of the critics know anything about meshing, building layout, etc. Getting it to look EXACTLY like the original model while having the meshes fit completely over and around the floors and walls is nearly impossible. If you're going to be the upload police, go hang out in the Creator Feedback forum.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:42 AM
haha
i do know wat you mean

Se7en machinima
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 7:52 PM
OMG I love your creations
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 7:54 PM
I am A die hard treckie My favorite Starship is Deninately the Starship Enterprise Comanded by Captain Jean Luke Picard.

I have been looking for somthing like this for a while now thank you soooooo much for making your wonderful starfleet themed creations

Horse lovers are Stable Sims
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 3:23 AM
Ah- this may be a stupid question but can Sims actually get on the ship? The screen shots are just gorgeous and I'd love to have my Trek sims explore your construction of this star ship but I don't think the stairs work for them? I also cannot see inside the ship at all, even with walls down... is this common?