Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

vRoom! Maxis Matching Beds

by HugeLunatic Posted 16th May 2008 at 12:20 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2020 at 1:05 PM by HugeLunatic

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2008 at 8:30 PM
Awesome, I know I will use this soon. Thanks
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:07 PM
Oh these are so pretty! I just love the trend of 'making Maxi's meshes useful." These are a great improvement over the original color scheme and thanks for sharing!! :D
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:03 AM
Ooh! Ooh! Nice one! =)

So you're saying this has the same mapping as the armoire .. this means it could theoretically pull the textures from the armoire directly, yes? If this is so, would you mind if I'd make a Seasons-texture-pulling edit of this, for those (like me) who have that EP and not-so-great computers?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:30 AM
lol Yes it mostly certainly can use the textures from the armoire.

You can do it, or I can if you like, as I would prefer it that way for my own game. I was just trying to make it useful for those who don't have any ep's or that ep. It is mapped identical to the armoire. I used all the parts from it. So it matches numenor's extracted set as well.

And thanks
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:43 AM
Thank you so much for making these! I think I'll give that goody-goody Pleasant teen a bedroom makeover with this...actually it'd be even more fun to give her gothy grumbly twin the bright pink set
*twirls mustache*
Where can I find that beyootiful bedding? :lovestruc
Alchemist
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:46 AM
Lovely and useful. I like this new recent wave of adjustment/emprovment of maxis objects, there are whole themed maxis set I'll use now. Thanks once more! Kiss and ciao.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#8 Old 17th May 2008 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I would prefer it that way for my own game. I was just trying to make it useful for those who don't have any ep's or that ep.

Oh, if you want to do this, all the better -- saves me the trouble =). Looking forward!

I totally understand the reasoning behind including the textures -- it would just save space if they could be referenced.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
#9 Old 17th May 2008 at 2:54 PM
These look great!

I'm confused though. If I downloaded the double bed for Pets, do I still need to download the single bed for Pets?

Thanx!
Instructor
#10 Old 17th May 2008 at 3:29 PM
very nicely done
if you continue the trend for more teen beds could you please make a double version of the surfer bed from teen styles pack? thanks
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th May 2008 at 5:21 PM
wow these are great! =]

all maxis matching things are very welcome in my game! *huggles* :3
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th May 2008 at 2:47 AM
plasticbox, I will go ahead and do that one then. Don't want to take you away from making them awesome houses! Just please recolor these to match your dressers!

thejarviclan - if you want the double then you don't need the single. But to have the single you do need the double.

Everyone else thank you so much! I very much appreciate it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#13 Old 18th May 2008 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
plasticbox, I will go ahead and do that one then. Don't want to take you away from making them awesome houses! Just please recolor these to match your dressers!

But .. they'd be recoloured automatically, no? If they pick up the armoire recolours? Or am I severely not getting something?

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#14 Old 18th May 2008 at 3:40 PM
lol Sorry. I just meant the ones already here, that are not linked. For those without Seasons. Otherwise I can see you getting pm's to use your textures, or asking you to recolor for them. I love your recolors. They are so useful. I can be so confusing I know...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#15 Old 18th May 2008 at 7:20 PM
Ah ok. Yeah, that I can do =) I was being selfish and only thought of my own game (with Seasons).

Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th May 2008 at 6:37 AM
These are wonderful and already in my game!!
Inventor
#17 Old 19th May 2008 at 8:56 AM
Very good. I think these will make a great addition to my game.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Instructor
#18 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:59 AM
Thanks very much, H.L. I think I can find a use for this!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:16 PM
Oh! I love it. I've always wanted a double Vroom! bed.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 3:06 AM
Hee Hee I have a sim that is very girly but also LOVES tinkering so I made her an apartment with a bedroom/garage all in this pink set, she'll love having her bed frame finally match!

Now if I could just find a pink flame recolor on the hobby car...

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:24 PM
if i have seasons and pets, which one do i download?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 7:32 AM
This is awesome, I never use the Vroom set because I don't really like the coloring, but now I will! :-D
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:11 PM
Thank you c´est tres jolie...
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:44 PM
FANTASIC!! I just dl a lovely set of wood recolours for the vrooom set and wished there was a double bed ..and now ive found it!! ty ty so much for all of your fabulous work..your work with repository sets has had me reorganizing my huge dl folder and making some sense of it all TY
Page 1 of 2