Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SpaceDoll’s Tub and Shower Recolors **to complete the Kitchen & Bath Stuff Pack**

by SpaceDoll Posted 21st May 2008 at 11:21 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 4:06 AM by SpaceDoll

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd May 2008 at 9:22 AM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for recolours of these. You've done a wonderful job. Thanks a lot
#3 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:16 AM
Brilliant job... but MTS2 needs to fix itself. Whenever creators say their creation needs K&B it doesn't show up on the menu.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:07 AM
Thank you. These are lovely. I've never understood why they don't include more recolours with objects.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd May 2008 at 1:43 PM
I'm so happy you did this. I was very frustrated using the new black sink and black shower with a white tub.. made no sense! I appreciate your work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2008 at 3:02 PM
Thank you so much! Brought this pack on April 16th and wondered why Maxis didn't do all these recolors so we could have complete matching bathrooms and kitchens when we use the pack. I noticed Maxis completely left out dishwashers to match the two new kitchen sets. They could have gave us stylish modern ones like they did in Freetime to match the Kitchens in this pack.

Happy Simming!
Michele
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2008 at 4:09 PM
Thank you. I also noticed right away that the tub and shower only came in one color. Boring! Thank you for these, they look beautiful.
Theorist
#8 Old 22nd May 2008 at 5:04 PM
These look great! Thanks for fixing the stuped rushed mistakes EA (I say EA because Maxis would never do a stuff pack XD) did!
Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd May 2008 at 6:28 PM
very nice thank you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd May 2008 at 6:32 PM
My hero! I was none too happy when I saw that bath tub only came in white! Thank you
Scholar
#11 Old 22nd May 2008 at 6:38 PM
Useful (and pretty) additions ! Thank you SpaceDoll !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:18 PM
So so happy! Just yesterday I was wishing that Maxis had made other colors in these. I couldn't use the tub in my bath because it was only white Now the problem is solved!! Thanks so very much! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:29 PM
Cheers Spacedoll-you are pretty darned awesome for doing these recolours. K&B has to be the most disjointed and disappointing SP to date. You've made it 50% better!

Emma.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:52 PM
Oh this is so great! I was hoping you would do this! Thank you ! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:05 AM
I'm glad everyone likes these! I know they will get a lot of use in my game, and I hope they do in y'all's, too!

Quote: Originally posted by lazydaisy1122
I noticed Maxis completely left out dishwashers to match the two new kitchen sets.

Actually, lazydaisy, they didn't! The Big & Brown dishwasher and Garbage Ninja trash compactor both come in colors to match the Stylish and the Romantic sets. I am also recoloring those to match the Surfaco counter recolors I made.

i've massacred my manicure, (am i poisoned flesh?)
and made a mess, (a sweet caress)
of morning light to midnight.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:57 PM
I've said it once and I'll probably say it a thousand times over "Praise the Lord for people like you". Thank You so much for your time and effort it is greatly appreciated
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#17 Old 24th May 2008 at 10:10 AM
thank you for the recolors you saved my time by doing them

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#18 Old 25th May 2008 at 3:30 AM
Thank you! It really bugged me that the shower (which is quite stylish) was only in black! It didn't make any sense. Anyway, you've now fixed that. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th May 2008 at 3:50 AM
Dude you kick booty! Thanks! I was just pondering their mismatching skills the other day when I put together a bath with these pieces. (psst, I think they do it to make us make things ourselves)
I'm trying to get a platform tub made, I could have sworn there was one in the previre photod but no amount of cheat codes will let me make one, :o(
Anyways, love your recolors, we have harmony once again. :o)

Please don't shop...adopt! www.drna.org Save a dachshund's life today!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th May 2008 at 4:13 PM
Thank you so much for sharing these lovely recolors. They are so essential to the game with every Simmer's need for color and versatality. Oh I will be having much fun this afternoon decorating with these beauties. Thank you for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th May 2008 at 12:14 AM
These are great! So limiting with only very few colours - does not allow my Sims to express themselves fully. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 1:07 PM
Fantastic job! I have been hoping someone would do this and just found your creations. Thank you so much!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 6:59 PM
oh thank you, like many of us the white tub was driving me mildly insane.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:38 AM
they look gorgeous thanks a lot, they were much needed

LaGouLue, because I'm Worth It :)
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 2:20 AM
thank you for all your hard work on this. I love K&B so much, and now it feels complete!
Page 1 of 2