Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked FreeTime Career Outfits (for FreeTime Patch) - Updated 2008/09/04, Male unitard was enabled for YAs

by Lord Darcy Posted 22nd May 2008 at 1:04 AM - Updated 15th Jan 2011 at 12:36 AM by Lord Darcy : Updated to v1.01

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2008 at 1:44 PM Last edited by TashaFaun : 23rd May 2008 at 2:05 PM.
Thanks LD Just wondering what you mean by "Leafy Clothing"? The plantsim clothes or the fig leaves? I have both those unlocked in my own game so I want to know if I need to get rid of mine so they don't conflict.

edit: nvmd checked the game saw it was plantsim outfit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd May 2008 at 3:40 PM
Thank you thank you thank you. Stupied patch took them away. Now they're here again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:14 PM
You have no idea how happy I am that this has been fixed. I really missed those outfits!
Oodles of thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th May 2008 at 4:35 AM
Yeah, i'm very happy too! Thanks, this mod is very useful!!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th May 2008 at 10:47 PM
You are the best, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:24 PM
lately there have been so many "little" annoying things about the game that keep getting worse with each expansion pack. Without all your little tweaks and fixes, I'm not sure I would keep playing... or spending money on their shoddy EPs! Would that I could send *you* my $19.99 instead of them!
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 9:58 PM
can you try to get the Genies outfit in FT?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 12:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Olmasim
can you try to get the Genies outfit in FT?

I'd rather not, as Genie outfit doesn't appear even in CAS debug mode. Tinkering with creature-only outfits is not the wisest thing to do. The unlocked PlantSim outfits are different, they are identical copies of real PlantSim outfits which are included in Seasons. FT version of PlantSims outfits are just normal clothes so they are safe to unlock.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:59 PM
Thank god for you Sir' Darcy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:36 PM
God, EAxis just gives me a headache anymore, so many community fixes for the game and then others to fix what the official patches "Fixed".

I just want to say thank you Lord Darcy for all you have done to help make our game work correctly. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
I hadn't even noticed that the leg warmer outfit wasn't in stores until I read this. But then I have so many cc adult female outfits, I'm not surprised! Thanks, I'm sure I would have missed them eventually and then thought that *I* had borked my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 1:58 PM
Default Updated to v1.01
2008-09-04: Updated to v1.01. Male unitard was enabled for YAs as well.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 6:44 AM
thank you so much!!!!! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blake4000
I dont see work carreer uniforms unlocked. rubbish mod. Where is the police/fire/scientist uniforms?

Reading comprehension FAIL, idiot.

Unlocked FreeTime Career Outfits

Law Enforcement and Science careers are NOT FreeTime careers.

Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:05 AM
This is phantastic, Lord Darcy!
But this made me think about career outfits in general - does anyone know if there is a mod that unlocks *every* career outfit?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 7:54 AM
Quote:
I changed the category of World Class Ballet Dancer outfits from Everyday Only to Everyday/Gym. It's stupid to have this outfit only in Everyday, when Sims cannot perform ballet in Everyday outfit!
Thank you ~ I fell in love with the female version of the outfit when I first saw it, then was disappointed to find it was only in Everyday; yet, the pink leotard with the leg warmers (which looks very athletic), was categorized in both Everyday and Athletic.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:24 AM
Marvelous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th May 2014 at 1:27 AM
Where are the Intelligence Career outfits? They are not there.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:32 PM
Thank You
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd May 2016 at 3:29 AM
Thanks! :D