Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 49 -- Fake Rowhouse (Mini Duplex)

by plasticbox Posted 27th May 2008 at 12:22 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2009 at 3:40 PM by plasticbox : Pulled upload (hopefully temporarily)

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:11 AM
I like your houses It's great as always
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th May 2008 at 4:26 PM
woooooow!
i love it!, download, download!!!

amazing.
i salute u :D

My Chemical Ravenance*
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 1:08 AM
How pretty! I love it. Thanks! *downloads*

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." - Emily Dickinson
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:49 PM
Love it! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 12:20 PM
Could you possibly create these houses separateley too, rather than just a duplex? I if thats possible it would be great! Other than that they are great!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 2:00 PM
Any plans for updating lots like this for Apartments?

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 3:00 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 20th Sep 2008 at 3:19 PM.
No such plans. I'm on OSX now -- we don't even have Freetime yet --, so it's not an option even if I had the time and inclination, which I don't.

However, I don't think it's hard to do. Swap out the doors, look at MATY for how to deal with the backdoors (is easy, apparently), that should be about it. Feel free to redistribute your AL version if it tests fine, I don't care about credit but please link back to this thread. This goes for all of my other multi-household lots too.

Same for all other "can you rebuild this with/without EP X / as a single house / as a beach lot" requests by the way. Unless there's something actually borken I'm not going to make edits of lots -- but you can always do that yourself and reupload them, so that nobody has to do the work twice. Link back to the original thread, other than that you don't need to ask or give credit or anything.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 4:13 PM
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to update one of your duplexes to an Apartment lot. Will be playtesting it this week. For those interested in doing the same, I strongly reccomend using the tutorial on building Apartments. It covers building from scratch but has a lot of good info for updating. I tried it myself before reading the tutorial and did it wrong. With the tutorial, not a problem.

http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?...ng_an_Apartment

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 3:14 PM
wheres the living room?
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 11:42 PM
I was looking for a nice duplex and this is exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 6:35 PM
Have you managed to solve the problem? I would love to download this. I already have all the backdoor lanes , but this one I love the best( because of the way you have dealt with back yard )
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 6:06 PM
Was the issue ever resolved? Any chance it could be re-uploaded?
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 3:33 PM
I Need This!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:56 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2020 at 7:14 AM
2020 needs this lot :c
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 8:39 AM