Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

colonial shower/tub replacements

by palette Posted 2nd Jun 2008 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Sep 2008 at 6:49 AM by palette

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 7:53 AM
Woah a replacement? I didn't thought that was possible!

Thanks a lot! It looks much better now and it always bothered me how Maxis never made a silver option since... Well I'm not a fan of gold. :P
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:32 AM
I haven't other replacements for this tub but I have a lot of recolors for the original. Will they be affected?

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams! Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before! Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar! And you'll live as you've never lived before....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miralys
I haven't other replacements for this tub but I have a lot of recolors for the original. Will they be affected?

Nope. Your tub recolors will function the same, as will your shower curtain recolors. The only thing you might notice is if the custom shower curtain recolor's rings at the top now don't match the rest of the shower [if the creator left them gold, then they will stay gold and won't match the silver of the shower]. But really, it's a fairly minor thing that doesn't really affect the others.

Quote: Originally posted by CTherese
I really love the colors and textures. Would it be possible for you to offer these as recolors as well as replacements?

Thanks so much!
Pax,
CTherese

I may do some more recolors of both the tub and the shower curtains in the same vein as this set in the future and may release them later as recolors.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:32 PM
Much appreciated! Might now use what was once a hideous bathtub!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 1:00 AM
This is great! Now they'll finally match the sinks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:05 AM
Those teeny tiny gold rings- HUGE difference! Thank you, these have been bugging me from day one.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 1:36 PM
you my friend, ROCK ! thanks dude :D

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 3:58 PM
These are awesome! Thank you so much, now I can actually use this tub.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:24 AM
Wow thanks! The shower curtains in the game are so friggin ugly and don't match anything!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 7:03 PM
Would be nice to see this become available as a standalone rather than a replacement.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 8:07 AM
This is a well needed replacement! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th May 2014 at 12:02 PM
BG's curtain chower are so ... special, thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 4:37 PM
Dankeschön. :))
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 7:31 AM
thanks for making these beautiful replacements. :)