Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 11:34 PM
Default Simpe
Where is the packed files tab in Simpe?
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 1:34 AM
You're probably looking for the list of all the files that are in the package, just to the right of the Resource Tree.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Numenor : 4th Jun 2008 at 9:00 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 1958225, 1958243
thanks echo

So like you described in your tutorial for the sims to stop walking through objects, there is no packed files tab?
The ModFather
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:07 AM
Tsnell, please edit your posts, instead of posting a new message.
Also, I've moved this thread out of the "Repair Center", because that forum is reserved to creators with problematic packages (with packages attached to the post).

As for your question, Echo already answered it: the "Packed Files" window is now called "Resource List", located to the right or the Resource Tree. Different name but same function (and a slightly different look: the SimPE version used for that tutorial is outdated, though the tutorial is still perfectly valid).

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.