Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blossom Hills #7 (no cc, Nightlife only)

by olcia_lolcia Posted 6th Jun 2008 at 4:28 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:05 PM
Awesome houses really,I have the perfect family for this house Gilbert Jacquet&Meadow Thayer and thier baby.The house in Bluewater is too big and laggy for my taste.This is perfect.Thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:09 PM
Such a cute little house! Can't wait to see it in game. Thanks for uploading! You're doing such a great job with the Blossom Hills series. I always smile when I see a new Blossom Hill lot on the front page of the Downloads section.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:53 PM
This is a really great house and I'm so glad it is affordable. Each time I look for affordable houses, they're usually way too small but this is perfect for my sims. <3 Great work.

.::Won't Someone Play With Me?::.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 8:29 PM
This is pretty much the exact house I was wanting for my new family! Thank you! All of your houses are great!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 8:42 AM
Thank you so much for your lovely comments
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 12:45 AM
This is AWESOME! I think it will be PERFECT for my smaller families.

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 6:23 PM
this is a great house,
can i use it in a sim story for a starter home?, would that be ok? , i'd leave you credit.
thankyou in advance :D

Charlεy (:
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 9:05 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 9:23 PM
OMG this house is so cute and lovely
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 9:17 AM
I love the presentation of your work, thank you and bravo.