Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 7:58 PM
Default How to Change the required cooking skills and the categories of food.
As the thread title says, I am looking for a way to change the required cooking skills of food, and where they appear in the cooking menu (Breakfast/Dinner/etc.) I have looked through as many tutorials as I could find, on several sites, and although they are informative on how to recolour or animate foods, Im still no nearer to the answers I need.

Im well aware this is going to require that badass SimPE program, which scares me, but if someone could tell me in a concise and readable manner how to do it I would be most appreciative and a bit less scared of that evil program.

Humbly awaiting an answer.
Nath.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 10:33 PM
That's not a beginner task, for sure. Some experience with BHAV editing would be really helpful.
Check this thread - it has the answers on your questions, but if they would be too complex, you probably need to start from BHAV basics, for example Echo's tutorials.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 11:43 PM Last edited by Outsider_in : 10th Jun 2008 at 4:51 PM.
yeeeeshhh, you're right. Thats some heavy stuff.

You'd think something like this would be as simple as setting prices for objects... Oh well, I best get reading. Alot. I tend to pick up coding stuff quickly so hopefully this will be the same.

Thanks for the pointing me in the right direction Jasana

--Edit--

Never mind, solved it.