Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collection of blue hued walls inspired by Behr Paint

by Danikat Posted 12th Jun 2008 at 3:50 AM - Updated 12th Jun 2008 at 9:12 PM by Danikat

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 10:50 AM
These are lovely textures. Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:18 AM
Beautiful colors. Thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 12:23 PM
hi where are the big doors from?
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 2:35 PM
Blue and green are my favorite colors....and I just love this collection. Thank you for sharing them.
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 4:38 PM
this is a great set..i love it

where did u get that multi storey door from?
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 7:32 PM
I like these a lot.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:05 PM
Love these colors! Can't wait to see more! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:08 PM
Thank you everyone! I'm glad you like them. I have another color collection (including my first floor... slate!) ready to go, so be on the lookout for them.

For those of you that were curious, the 2 story door is from simnutscreations.com
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:33 PM
Beautiful! I would love to see the same thing in shades of gold and green. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:19 PM
You should definetely make more of these!
I love the walls!
where can i find the cool bedroom set? it goes great with the color Viking!

I have a dream, that one day, people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.
Martin Luther King Jr.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:24 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 12th Jun 2008 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Just wanted to add something in! (Coincidence)
Coolio!!
WOW! Simply AMAZING!! I hate it when people create things taken off pictures, but THIS? You did everything yourself! COOL!

If I could give an award for best inspired paint, it'd go to YOU!
Anyways, a long time ago, I wanted to make my house. (Unfortunately, I have computer desks that isn't in The Sims 2.. probably not even MTS2!!) Now, you've made me say to myself, "I have to do what I want to do!" Because everybody wants to BUILD a real-life building in The Sims 2 once in a while!

So I give ya 100/5 stars! EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT! Look forward to your next creations, and I'll be looking at your other ones for now.
You:
Me:
Ha, ha! Long comment, eh? Well, toodles! I'll be waddling around the site (and your page!) for red and tan paints. Talk to you later!
Scholar
#13 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 8:10 AM
Oh wow, great job and a nice idea. It is really awesome to find sim wall paint we could actually find in real life, especially in colors that are "normal" and you'd see in your house, your neighbor's house and not some odd shade like "hamster droppings" favored only by Mrs. Crumplebottom or Bella Goth.

I want to repaint my family room, which is already blue but not a nice shade of blue. LOL--I'm actually going to do a Sims mock-up of it and try out your blue paint and get an idea of what it might look like in real life. Of course, it won't be a true preview since game lighting is not like real world lighting, but it will be a fun thing to try out anyway.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 10:15 PM
that's awesome!

I hope you will do more colors!
it's kinda rare such quality paint... great job!

talt
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 1:55 AM
These are beautiful. A lot of my sims have blue rooms, but I only had about three really pretty blue walls to use... Now I have a lot more.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:06 AM
How fantastic, I love all your Behr color sets. They look fantastic. Just what I needed! Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:37 AM
I have to say I'm in love with your wall colors. <33 They are my fave! I couldn't just download a few..I had to download them all. Lol Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:22 AM
Wow. All of your paint collections are just so perfect. They're exactly what I've been trying to find for my simmies houses!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 7:34 AM
I love the design, thx.
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 3:31 AM
like it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 4:02 AM
I never leave comments, but I have to give a huge personal thank you for this set!! I personally use Viking at least once per family lot :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 1:02 PM
thanks