Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Privacy Bathroom 080712

by christianlov Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 6:05 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 2:21 PM by christianlov

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 9:37 PM
Thanks I needed this
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 11:19 PM
i think it's pretty annoying that children don't want to share the bathroom with their parents...but this will help! thanks!!!
#4 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 11:38 PM
Thank you so much for this, its perfect for my busy household..

Dean: Hey, Ed, listen to me. There's some salt in my duffel. Make a circle and get inside.
ED/HARRY looking confused
ED: .....Inside your duffel bag?
Dean: Inside the salt, you idiot!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:05 AM
Just perfect we all know that our kids or mates at one time have entered the bathroom while we were in their also, so who knows why EA coded that one wrong also.
Thank You
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 11:17 AM
I had to disallow use of toilet and shower at the same time because of a stupid side effect where Sims stop shower and scream about too hot water. It is a disaster for my garden showers where I have to place my outside toilets on a basement so that they are not at the same level. It requires stupid architecture.
If you know how to stop this effect it will be globally thankful. It is a joke that became a bore long time ago. You know, someone should force Eaxis to hear their jokes million times to see how funny they are. We get fabulous contents and cannot use them correctly because of some funnies.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 11:15 PM
Wow.. I've used this for a little while now and I couldn't go with out it! Thank you very much, it works perfectly!

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:03 PM Last edited by christianlov : 18th Jul 2008 at 2:23 PM. Reason: merged to the first post
080712 fix for base game users
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 1:44 AM
Thank you sooo much! This will really help!

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:07 AM
I have conflits with NoPrivacyToilet it conflicts with
Always Flush Toilets - Wash Hands-NP.package
djsautoflushtoilets.package
Always Flush Toilets-NP.package
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:10 AM
I all so like to ask do you need both the files or just one of them.

Like do you need NoPrivacyBathroom & NoPrivacyToilet to work or do you just use one or the the other NoPrivacyToilet or NoPrivacyBathroom
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 3:31 PM
Finally the family can use the same bathroom at the same time, a bit costsome to build two bathrooms for those somewhat shy sims.

Thanks, bigtime, for another useful mod!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 8:38 AM
Finally! The privacy is so annoying, the queue for the bathroom goes all the way down the hall xD
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 12:05 AM
OMG this is soo usefull! Thank you so very much!

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 8:37 AM
haha.Now i don't need to put public toilets in my sim's house cos my sims' fear is to use a public toilet.(lol)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 2:13 AM
very useful. Because i like making my sims's twin daughters share a bathroom, they wouldn't! But now they can!

Peace, Love, Sims
/\3
\/
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:49 AM
Thanks. I think you are one of the best creators I have ever seen. Thanks for all your great creations. They make the game much more fun.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:17 PM
Any way someone could make this for sims 3? I would greatly appreciate it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 3:54 PM
i don't need this my sims go on the bathroom with everyone in it XD! i mean they really do! but great thing
Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:59 AM
Another really useful hack for my med'l nh--now my sims can use the chamberpot without awakening sleeping sims! Thanx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 9:21 PM
Thank you this is perfect for new community spa and bath lot!
Instructor
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ganguro
i think it's pretty annoying that children don't want to share the bathroom with their parents...but this will help! thanks!!!

you must've had an interesting time growing up :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Aug 2013 at 2:36 PM
Fantastc Mod, will make my life a bit easier I think!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 2:21 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 1:34 AM
Is there a version for Sims 4?
Page 1 of 2