Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Light Red Hair Recolor from Nouk's bouncy, curly hair FOR ALL AGES

by Lavaster Posted 19th Jun 2008 at 5:37 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2009 at 9:38 PM by Lavaster : to fix something

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lavaster
To fix this, click on my recolor and then click on the Red Hair button. (The button that leads you to your hair binned as red hair.) Don't click ANYTHING besides the red hair button. Behold! It's fixed!
Very nice, but why not just make this hair red binned, and then we won't need to adjust the eyebrows?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 7:41 AM
Wow! Is this the very first hair recolor you've done?! You really did a great job! And I love the color, kinda of that pretty strawberry blond almost! Can't wait to see what you upload next! Thanks a lot hon!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 1:31 PM
Wow! This is a great recolor! Superb!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Scholar
#5 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 9:34 PM
You can fix the hair to point to the red brows immediately, look here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=165934

Thanks for making the recolor :D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:14 AM
This is great! I had such trouble making a self sim, because Nouk's curly ponytail is my style, but it didn't include my color. This is my exact shade, so now I can finally make a self sim. Thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:39 AM Last edited by Hunternghi36 : 30th Jun 2008 at 2:45 AM.
hihihi, thanks you !
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:28 AM
Default Thanks! And your welcome to Nouk as well!
Quote: Originally posted by midnightmetal84
Wow! Is this the very first hair recolor you've done?! You really did a great job! And I love the color, kinda of that pretty strawberry blond almost! Can't wait to see what you upload next! Thanks a lot hon!

Thanks! Yes, my first recolor! I never really expected this much attention, haha! Well, I don't make recolors with simPE, and since MTS2 Staff gave me a link to fix the eyebrows thing, I read it, but it said something about doing stuff in simPE. I assumed that MTS2 Staff thought i used SimPE for it, and I thought about complications if I did what the instructions said.
Good Thing I included the eyebrow instructions to fix all other custom hairs found on the exchange! (But THIS isn't found on the exchange!)

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:30 AM
Default Cool!
Quote: Originally posted by creativechaos2011
This is great! I had such trouble making a self sim, because Nouk's curly ponytail is my style, but it didn't include my color. This is my exact shade, so now I can finally make a self sim. Thanks!

I'm planning to make more REALISTIC colors to add. I might have some dyed hair recolors, but I don't think there'll be much. Thats SO COOL that you have the same shade! Your Welcome, too! lol... I prefer recoloring custom hairs than maxis hairs.

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 2:36 AM
Oh, I didn't say this yet:
If you would like to request a hair recolor, please let me know so I can make it! Simply tell me the color, but if you can/want to/can't determine the color's name, please give me a link to a picture with that hair color. I'll try to match that hair color as soon as I can! Oh, I need time to reinstall my Sims 2 games. My PC needed to be reformatted, and it's back in action!

ENTJ