Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:42 PM Last edited by Upgraded_Dragon_Hacker : 19th Jun 2008 at 11:19 PM.
Default Freetime Genie...
Okay, I'm working on a project right now and one of the big things I need done for it is take the Genie Skin (I found out that its only covers the face purple, not the body) and the Genie Clothes (It's a shirt, it covers the Top Body Section with a purple color skin matching the top) and extract them so I can put them in the Skin / Shirt Section of CAS and bodyshop.

Right now they dont appear in the CAS / Body Shop even under boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true.

I dont know much about finding things in SimPE (especially hidden things), and I need all the help I can get. (I dont know why the genie color is a head skin and a upper body shirt, not just a skin, but it is) Also I dont need to find the bottom swirl of magic because that is not actually part of the Genie.

In short, how do you extract the Genie Skin and Shirt and make them playable?

Any help at all to how I would extract the genie skin and shirt and make them regular options would be great.

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:53 PM
I think you can make a new clothing recolor package in bodyshop and then manually change the texture and mesh. Just link them to the genie's.