Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A bundle of quilts

by autumnwish Posted 19th Jun 2008 at 10:23 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 3:02 AM by autumnwish

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 11:07 AM
I love country style bedding in a log cabin! In the last screen shot where did you get that fireplace? I love it too.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:36 PM
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tonya1026
I love country style bedding in a log cabin! In the last screen shot where did you get that fireplace? I love it too.

Thats an in game fireplace is it not? I love patchwork! Thanks for sharing!
Zombie Socks
#5 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:14 PM
These are so lovely! And I must say, I love what you've done with the backgrounds. I can't wait to have my simmies snuggle up in these wonderful blankets!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:32 PM
This is superb! Great work!

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 4:48 PM
This is wonderful! They look so comfortable Thank you
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 4:55 PM
Very nice! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:07 PM
I went to MTS2 thinking "I'm just gonna look, I'm not gonna download anything" and saw these and SQUEEEEEEE.

Wonderful work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 8:29 PM
Thank you to everyone for the very kind comments. I appreciate them a lot.

Tonya1026- TashaFaun, is right. That fireplace came with Bon Voyage.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:19 PM
Beautiful! Is things like this that make my hardrive burst with sims stuff.. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:50 PM
These are gorgeous! Where is that beautiful purple wallpaper from?
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:51 PM
Gorgeous! I feel all snuggly just looking at them.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:57 PM
I love quilts & these are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much!

I have friends, oh, but not today...cause they done washed away... they done washed away.
I got troubles Lord, but not today... cause they're gonna wash away...this ol' bottle gonna take them away...
(from "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 11:11 PM
Ok sorry to autumnwish *&* TashaFaun, I didnt realize it was an in game item. The only EP I dont have is BV
But thanks anyway.
Instructor
#16 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 12:04 AM
These will look so good in one of my fav MTS2 creators (AUDLUVSVEGAS,) Victorian creations. I think your quilts are so attractive and bring an authentic feel of homemade design to some of my Sims homes! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 2:20 AM
Tonya1026: Not a problem.

hotbeeyatch: All the wallpaper came with the game. I believe, although I am not entirely for certain, that one comes with Teen Style Stuff pack.

Thank you very much to everyone for the kind compliments. I am very pleased that they did indeed come off as being cozy and quaint.

If anyone else would like to know where anything from the screenshots are from, then do feel free to PM me and I shall be happy to answer.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#18 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 2:59 PM
Very well done!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 9:16 PM
Good quality cover designs are hard to come by, it's an area of cc that seems to be overlooked quite often. I really appreciate you making these, I'm sure they'll look great in my sims homes.
Instructor
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
These are great. I agree - very cozy, warm, and inviting. And, again, great screenshots. They do an excellent job displaying your great work!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 2:45 AM
I love quilts--they're so much better than blankets, and these are really nice looking!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 6:55 PM
These look very pretty and very well made. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:21 AM
I had the ballerina quilt when I was a child, or at least something very, very similiar. Thanks so much not just for the lovely additions to my game, but for the stroll down memory lane.
Instructor
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:16 AM
Thank you, these are great! I love quilts! :D
Forum Resident
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 8:08 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Jul 2008 at 6:23 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quilts are not my personal taste so I won't be downloading these, but I wanted to let you know I think they look fantastic! They came out very nice.
Page 1 of 2