Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Deep Space 9 Remodel- Residential and Community versions

by jasonduskey Posted 23rd Jun 2008 at 10:44 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 11:03 PM
Looks great, Jason!

Resistance is Futile
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 12:24 AM
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

...No idea where that came from...

This is so much better than your original! You can SEE how far your meshing skills have come in such a short time. Love ya, J!

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:53 AM
This is really good, well done

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 9:54 AM
AWESOME!!! Can't wait to try this out, thanks so much! Xxxxx
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:58 PM
When I saw the first DS9, I was like "Woow!" And now... I'm completely speechless! This is far too perfect and completely awesome, J!
Love you, please never ever stop creating!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:10 PM
Wow… This new mesh with it’s attentive detailing and textures looks incredible! And I like the changes/additions that you’ve made to the interior – especially Quark’s and the Hydroponics bay.

You’ve grown by leaps and bounds. I love this

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:14 PM Last edited by jasonduskey : 26th Jun 2008 at 3:20 PM.
MooreSpino: Practice makes perfect. I think a lot of it had to do not just with fine-tuning my meshing skills, but also developing new techniques like exterior lighting, full wraparound meshes, and column stacking. When I first got started, I was basically building blind. As far as I know, no one else builds in this style, so there's no information on how to do it. It's been one long process of trial and error. (Heh. Maybe someday when I'm not overwhelmed with projects and real life, I'll write a tutorial.)

V1ND1CARE: There's so much MORE I wanted to do with it, (boxes and crates in the cargo hold, a fully furnished mess and sickbay, etc) but the file was already pushing 9 1/2 megs.

Thanks for the feedback, all

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:51 PM
Well... this is amazing! some day you'll teach me won't you? , personally I think this is my favourite of all of your creations! :lovestruc:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:30 PM
WOW
Thanks for making my trektown complete.
All of my trek families have multiple move memories now, lol (b)

It is imperative that we be given preference over these mendicants...
Banned
#11 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 6:42 PM
Holy crap dude that is amazing!