Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fairview Bakery

by larsson1970 Posted 24th Jun 2008 at 3:44 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2010 at 10:15 AM by larsson1970 : Link Update

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 8:36 PM
Awesome job once again larsson! I love this series, you put a fantastic amount of detail into your homes! Keep it up, thank you
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 10:33 PM
Oh man, now I want pastries! I like the mixed use architectural design. Big fan of business below / housing above in real life. Makes for walkable neighborhoods, short/no communtes, lower traffic/pollution, and less sprawl. My sims try to be green, so they'll like this.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:54 PM
As usual, another wonderful creation! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!!

MUMBLER! Seriously, I cannot understand a word you're saying! .... Willy Wonka, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 9:57 PM
Absolutely wonderful! Your creative juices are flowing at top notch there, my friend! No, seriously, I love the design of the lot and can't wait to try it out! If you keep this up you might be able to catch up to my skill of work.

Life is a swirl of emotions, rushing through a raging river; one that no one can break free of...
- by teril02
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 10:38 AM
June Thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 3:20 AM
Superb lot!
You're as good on imaginary lots as on real ones - awesome!
Can't say thanks enough!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 4:48 AM
August thanks
Quote: Originally posted by caddy_lincoln
Superb lot!
You're as good on imaginary lots as on real ones - awesome!
Can't say thanks enough!

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:12 AM
You make me want to dance!! lol. This is a wonderful series. Thanks!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 5:54 AM
September thanks
Quote: Originally posted by debwilldo
You make me want to dance!! lol. This is a wonderful series. Thanks!

Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 3:49 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:28 AM
February Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by SimmySue29
Wonderful!

Thank you.

Instructor
#13 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:43 PM
This is awesome! I've been looking for a good bakery for my single Sim, and this is the best I've found so far! I love your lots, keep up the good work.
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:22 AM
Default August Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by 888mph
This is awesome! I've been looking for a good bakery for my single Sim, and this is the best I've found so far! I love your lots, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! Hope the 'so far' is only a joke and you stopped your search!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:03 AM
awwwwwwe i live in fairview <3 and i will always be here... unless i become an oceanographer