Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lavishly Curved Dual Staircases

by SimArchitect Posted 24th Jun 2008 at 9:32 PM - Updated 23rd Dec 2009 at 6:53 PM by SimArchitect

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:33 PM
Thankyou for posting this it's beautiful. btw I really want reflective flooring but everywhere I go I have to pay for it is there anywhere where I dont have to pay? I make movies you see I'm building tokyo at the moment and your stairs will be perfect for the bar owned by the japanese mafia
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:42 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 27th Jun 2008 at 9:23 AM. Reason: the only thing to be posted is feedback on the download
Beautiful! And thanks for th recolors too!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:45 PM
Cool, I wont download it because I dont want to make my Sims 2 Slower, but cool download!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:58 PM
Amazing! Thank you!!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:20 PM
Your stairs are terrific.ADORE them...They come just as I needed new staircases for a new lot I am working on.Will try your stairs tonight,enjoy it in adavance.Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece with us.Big hugs.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:39 PM
Wow beautiful! Thanks a bunch! =)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:36 PM
These are great! Thanks!

I dont like writing, so i wont write a long signature. idk why some people do that it just pushes me to the edge, and just one more thing.........IM A BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 9:44 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 27th Jun 2008 at 9:24 AM. Reason: the only thing to be posted is feedback about the download
Default thanx
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Beautiful! And thanks for th recolors too!!

thankyou
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:18 PM
Wow, these stairs are GORGEOUS! I'm very impressed!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:29 PM
WOAH X_X
these stairs are amazingly beautiful !!
if only sims could follow the curves instead of walking the straight line...
it would be fantastic
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:43 PM Last edited by tiggerypum : 27th Jun 2008 at 9:26 AM. Reason: the only thing to be posted is feedback on the download
great job on the stairs, thank you!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:37 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Jun 2008 at 6:33 AM. Reason: Off Topic. Please read the Posting Guidelines.
thenks.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:51 PM
Excellent work.. they look beautiful. thanks for making them
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:23 AM
Wow these are Awesome! :D
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:10 AM
Perhaps you can see if Marvine (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=249237) would be able to properly animate these stairs for you.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:49 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 29th Jun 2008 at 6:32 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
What can I say?You have alresdy recieved so many positive comments!I just have to agree with them in saying this is a truely wounderful download.Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:00 AM
Wow now that is what I call the most beautiful stairs to be seen out here.
Thank You so much, I am going to have fun decorating tonight.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 8:44 AM
I love those stairs! Hope you or someone else will get them animated properly soon. BTW, where is the chandelier from? I have been looking for that kind of chandelier for a long time... Your chadelers are awesome, but they are far too modern for my Victorian homes.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YrS92
I love those stairs! Hope you or someone else will get them animated properly soon. BTW, where is the chandelier from? I have been looking for that kind of chandelier for a long time... Your chadelers are awesome, but they are far too modern for my Victorian homes.

Its my chandelier, and its in the moderation queue and will be availible soon.

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Field Researcher
#21 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:51 PM
awesome work, thanks so much. I also are waiting for your chandelier, looks breathtaking
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 5:36 PM
Wow.ok i think i love you...XD that chandelier is gorgeous..and those stairs...wow
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 12:46 AM
Therse are gorgeous stairs! Awesome! Thanks so much!

I am guessing the answers to the reflective floor free question is missing - if someone knows this I would be awesome grateful for a PM about it as I have looked everywhere also.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alektra
Therse are gorgeous stairs! Awesome! Thanks so much!

I am guessing the answers to the reflective floor free question is missing - if someone knows this I would be awesome grateful for a PM about it as I have looked everywhere also.

I wish I knew as well...

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 1:34 AM
Beautiful! Forget polygons!
I came here thinking how nice it would be to see a curved stairwell for the home I'm building for my sims, and here it is!

That's a pretty set too! Can't wait for the rest of your creations!
Page 1 of 6