Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wavey Mid-Length Long Maxis Hair Converted For Men

by HIM666 Posted 8th Jul 2008 at 1:47 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 12:26 AM by HIM666 : Uploaded a working zip file

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:52 PM
I actually like this a lot on men. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:57 PM
Thank you very much for this hair, it's perfect for my men. You always make good work, you're amazing ! *hugs*
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 4:57 PM
wow, it does look a lot like his hair o.O

Great conversion as always, thanks for sharing! :D
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:03 PM Last edited by dragonmandy : 8th Jul 2008 at 5:44 PM.
oooo... lovely! me want model too...

:EDIT: same problem as everyone else below.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:18 PM
It's awesome! But I don't remember seeing this hair (for females) at all. What EP or SP was it in? Anyway, this hair is going to look great for one of my guys--he's an artist who lives on the beach and I've hated all the hairstyles I've had available for him.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:18 PM
your zip file doesn't extract for me, it says "unknown method".
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iamtoastrawr

Same here...
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:30 PM
As with iamtoastrawr it doesn't extract for me. (and yes I have winrar) I re-downloaded it several times, but each time a diagnostic error shows up with a "no files to extract" message. Strange thing is that this doesn't happen with other downloads I want to extract =\

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iamtoastrawr

me too
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 5:53 PM
Worked perfectly fine for me to download and open. Thanks for this great looking hair!

SIMale the Simlish linguist. Simlish made easy: Version 1 & 2 and Version 3 & Comic (Now only available at IS)
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:03 PM
The female version is from the Sims2store.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:05 PM
I've never seen this hair in my game for females, too. Could someone tell me, which expansion packs I need??
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:11 PM
I have exactly the same problem as the ones above me I really like this hair
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:16 PM Last edited by SlyStarDust : 8th Jul 2008 at 6:28 PM.
Hmmm I get an error with the zip as well. I tried several times...maybe a blip in the server. Will try later.

Thank you for converting the hair, it looks great!

Hmmm I tried WinZIP and it still gives me an error of "Skipped Known Compression type" Whatever that means.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:16 PM
as buny said... it's from sims2store.

and it seems to me that you need WinZIP to open it, not winrar...

at least it worked out for me that way.

so, thanks for this nice hair...

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
"What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing, if you don't look at the world."
Mad Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:17 PM
Yummy...

EDIT: Doesn't extract, though.
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sandranym
I've never seen this hair in my game for females, too. Could someone tell me, which expansion packs I need??

It's from the Sims Store: http://thesims2store.ea.com/product...3&gender=female
I can download the file and open just fine but I can't extract it to my documents. It says it needs a password but I guess it's because it's a pay item in the first place. Too bad, I would really like to have it.
Good job anyway, I see that you got rid of the high forehead from the original mesh. I have no idea what maxis was thinking...
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#19 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:34 PM
Your files are damaged, please fix them. The hair came from the EA Store in case anyone was wondering. It is quiet lovely.
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:46 PM
The archive is broken! I did open the archive with both WinZIP and WinRAR and I saw the items but they cannot be extracted! Please re-upload the it!

Alina
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#21 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 6:58 PM
Okay guys, enough reports of the files being broken - it's clear that the upload is corrupted, so let's just give HIM666 time to reupload fixed files. We don't need any more reports saying they're busted.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:07 PM
It worked for me. Used WinZIP to extract the file after I got the same message as the others with winrar... and it works fine ingame too...

"We set out to change the world... ended up just changing ourselves."
"What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing, if you don't look at the world."
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:21 PM
I'm lovin' it! Thank you hon! I love it!!!!!!
hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:30 PM
It's as Frettchen said. I always use WinRAR but since it didn't work I tried to extract it with WinZIP and that worked perfectly. It would be nice to have an uncorrupted version instead though, so both rar and zip users can extract it.

And for HIM666: I Love it! It's perfect. Thanks for sharing. Hugs :p
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:51 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!! When I first saw this hair, the first thing I thought of was Brandon Lee in the Crow, and that I wanted it for males.

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Page 1 of 5