Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Norway Class Starship

by jasonduskey Posted 11th Jul 2008 at 12:48 AM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 10:00 PM by mike19

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:06 AM
Just watched First Contact on TV today. Super job, JD, I'm buying the Klingon Ale in 10 Forward.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 4:45 AM
Omg, this was always my favorite ship! cool!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:36 AM
Love it Jason, this spaceship has lovely soft lines which don't impact on the aerodinamic power. I like the channel on the front and the blue light in the middle, as well as how you arranged the various rooms and your amazing sci-fi utilities. Actually, this is one of my favourites. Thank you bro Kiss and ciao
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 11:45 PM
Thank you very, very much! My new sci-fi nhood is going to be a blast, it's called "Final Frontier" and has as many of your "ships" as I can grab! :-D
I love your work and can't thank you enough!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:58 AM
Lamamma: The hull shape of this one is very unique. The laterally-oriented bridge bugs me a bit, it just doesn't look right for some reason. But a forward-oriented bridge would have consumed too much precious deck space.

Thanks for the feedback, folks.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:47 AM
What can I say? I just love it, J! And the unique shape looks just great...
Thank you a million times!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:23 PM
What can I say? You’re work just keeps getting better and better I can’t help but to admire the hull lines, the blue light, and layout. I think that this ship now tops my favorites list for you.

retired from creating for the Sims 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:23 AM
thank you