Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Power Fridge

by christianlov Posted 19th Jul 2008 at 3:08 AM

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 5:33 PM
I cannot believe the wonderful ideas you come up with! This will make playing so much easier. Thanks!!
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:04 PM
Is like your previous one (which I love) only updated to FT?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 6:05 PM
Is this just an object mod or does it affect all fridges in the game (global mod)?

I've been looking for a global mod to turn every fridge in the game into seasons, without any success, maybe this one could be an alternative...

Thanks for your attention and your time doing and sharing this!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 11:59 PM
I'm impressed by the technical skill it took to come up with all your mods. However, I think many of these make an already too easy game even more too easy. Then it occurred to me, while I would not use these for gameplay, they are *PERFECT* for machinima! Thanks for your many, many projects. And anyway, lots of other folks think these are great for gameplay, and I'm happy with to each his own.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:20 AM
Neat, thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 3:08 AM
You have such great ideas and do things so well!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caddy_lincoln
I've been looking for a global mod to turn every fridge in the game into seasons, without any success

This is not possible by the game design. The outdated pie menu inside the custom fridge will always override. If you're not a mac user, follow the tutorial in my signature to update custom fridges yourself.

NO Requests! | How to update fridges/computers to FT | Booty - Get pay items for free!
Check out my Journal for updates on past creations.
Recent Updates: Pie Menu Text Strings Fix | Teen Style Stuff Computer and Stereo Fix | IKEA Home Stuff Objects Fix
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:34 AM
Thank You I just love this frig, if only in real life we could have one like this, our Sim's are lucky.
Thank You for another amazing creation from you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amc462000
Is like your previous one (which I love) only updated to FT?

Yes, only updated to hold new expansion pack menus.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by caddy_lincoln
Is this just an object mod or does it affect all fridges in the game (global mod)?

I've been looking for a global mod to turn every fridge in the game into seasons, without any success, maybe this one could be an alternative...

Thanks for your attention and your time doing and sharing this!

This is just an object mod, so it won't affect all fridges in the game (not a global mod).
Inventor
#12 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:55 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 21st Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM.
Awesome Idea I can't wait to test it, I have all EPs and SPs.

(Edit) it works great it's especially useful for those single parent sims or teens waiting for their parents to come home.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 3:52 AM
Thank you for this very useful mod, christianlov!

This is the best mod for when my Sims oversleep and are so hungry but have to leave for the carpool. So sure, that does make the gameplaying a little easier.

This is also useful for the Sims who have maxed out on their cooking skills and I get too impatient for them to cook up the meal--the time can be better used in improving other skills or building social relationships, says I.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:07 PM
one of the best fridge created on date !! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 4:17 PM
Does this upload under your old name means you remembered the password? And that you will be uploading via this name? Thanks, by the way
Theorist
#16 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:25 AM
awesome!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by femsuii
Does this upload under your old name means you remembered the password? And that you will be uploading via this name? Thanks, by the way

Yes, moderators kindly helped me to change my password and they also kindly merged my ids. So I am now able to upload things via this name. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:00 PM
thank you.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 1:35 AM
Thanks so much!

"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

::::Participating Currently In Picture Perfect: Cycle 2::::
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 7:27 AM
I love being able to simplify my sims needs to allow them to intract with other sims in game.I have continually been on alert for any and all uploads to allow my sims to interact more and take care of bodily fuctions less.This includes food preperation.I want my sims to be more real.Honestly how much time do we really spend in the kitchen?Live more!I love it!
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 12:41 AM
I Love this fridge, I really need one in red to go with my favorite kitchen. Will you make one in red? Thank-you.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:17 PM
What a great idea! With these options on a different object, this would also make an awesome replicator for the star trek section.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 2:34 AM
Yes, this is a good idea. Thank you for sharing this Christianlov!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 3:56 PM
i think he should make a thing that genorates the food on too a plate in a compartment it would be gggggrrrreeeeeaaaaatttttttttt
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 12:32 AM Last edited by jimps1 : 14th Jan 2009 at 12:34 AM. Reason: typo - forgot to say thanks
Thanks,

This is a really cool idea! Just wondering if it is in english as in your pictures it is in Japanese/Chinese.

El Jamo waz here
Page 1 of 2