Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Wee Way

by twoflower Posted 27th Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 9:05 AM by mike19

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 11:48 AM
A really cute house!

:)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:20 PM
So do they stand in the kitchen to eat, or sit on the couch? I don't see any kind of dining table.
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:30 PM
yer a dinnin table would have finished it off perfectly
but otehr than that its fantastic

Check out my own site click HERE
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 5:34 PM
aww it's so cute and adorable!
thank you so much for this

"Now I am become Death"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aqualectrix
So do they stand in the kitchen to eat, or sit on the couch? I don't see any kind of dining table.

Well, I debated with myself on where to put it, but I guess I never came to a decision, LOL. I guess I decided that they would be better off sitting on the couch. I will upload a picture of a dining table solution, though. I tested it, and even with the coffee table moved out to allow both sides of the couch to be used, sims were still able to walk between tables.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Site Helper
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:37 PM
Looks like you used the shrinking feature of the LotAdjuster to make this house. If so, you might want to let people know.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 7:13 PM Last edited by twoflower : 28th Jul 2008 at 7:18 PM. Reason: oops again
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Looks like you used the shrinking feature of the LotAdjuster to make this house. If so, you might want to let people know.

Oops, I meant to mention it. Thanks for the reminder, but especially for the LotAdjuster which I LOVE.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 12:52 AM
This is an adorable little house. I am intrigued by the stairs. Are those custom? Generally, it takes more room for stairs, but if there is a cool build cheat to shorten them, I'd love to know about it : )

Nice work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by M3g7e
This is an adorable little house. I am intrigued by the stairs. Are those custom? Generally, it takes more room for stairs, but if there is a cool build cheat to shorten them, I'd love to know about it : )

Nice work!

Thanks M3g7e. The stairs are "stealth stairs" which are just one section of regular modular stairs that function as a full set of stairs. If you want to know how to make them, there is a good tutorial here by SimMasterRalph.

Mad Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:53 AM
cute little cottage.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#12 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:32 PM
Really cute house, twoflower! Thanks bunches!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 11:57 AM
I love it! Thankyou...

I gave it a bit of a makeover though...i hope you dont mind...it's ultra cute for my single sims!

Thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by middlemore16
I love it! Thankyou...

I gave it a bit of a makeover though...i hope you dont mind...it's ultra cute for my single sims!

Thanks again!

Wow, nice! Amazing what some nice CC can do.

Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 10:11 PM
oh my gosh! This is sooo cute! I want to live in it