Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oakwood Mobile Home Park

by macm09 Posted 31st Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM - Updated 16th May 2009 at 4:58 AM by macm09 : Editing Text

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:47 PM
Awesome! They definitely look like a small trailer park, and I like that you varied the colors and floorplans. I look forward to trying them out, especially when Apartment Life comes out.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:47 AM
I second what twoflower said. It would be great for when Apartment Life comes out. :D

The following statment is true.

The above statement is false.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 3:37 AM
Thanks,I love these. Nice to see such nice mobile homes to play with!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 4:02 AM
Thank you so much for the nice comments! I actually built this for when Apartment Life comes out so I'm glad everyone enjoys this for its Apartment aspects!
Inventor
#6 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 7:02 AM
I was just getting ready to make one of these for my neighbourhood, but this one looks better than the one I had planned. Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM
They're bang-on with regard to the strangely bland and very "oak" interiors. I know whereof I speak. I'll dl them because they are so utterly, perfectly, trailers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 4:24 AM
I am so glad that everyone likes these!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 10:09 PM
they look great! I think they would also be great each on its own separate small lot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:27 AM
Yeah, I'm still toying with the idea of uploading them each on separate lots. I probably will but first I need to get over the flu and then I'll go from there.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 5:42 PM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 4:19 AM
Perfect for those lazy Sims who seem to only want to live on skip road.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 5:28 PM
A great way (using a hack or two) to have a mobile park WITHOUT AL.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:38 PM
Love it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 1:28 AM
love the layout :) thanks for the link to convert to apartments!