Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

xemnas hair

by medrops Posted 8th Aug 2008 at 12:54 AM - Updated 8th Aug 2008 at 5:35 AM by medrops

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:39 AM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 11th Sep 2008 at 3:10 PM. Reason: for got something
the hair looks like this in the picture and I like it

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Inventor
#3 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 3:13 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 8th Aug 2008 at 6:01 PM. Reason: Mini Misspell
I personally love Sshodan's Xemnas hair and I was going to download this until I read the rude comment. It may be your opinion that the hair Barely resembles his but many people loved Sshodan's hair, Plus it's animated and has a shiny beautiful texture. I love Sshodan's version and so did over 1000 other people.

Holy Macaroni said: Oh man, there's no word in the english language that can describe how perfect this is.

I LOVE YOU SSHODAN ^_____^

I just read all 68 comments on Sshodan's page and the only thing close to a complaint about the other hair is that it's only for men as with most Sshodan hairs. I really liked your hair but I find your comment in poor taste. You should never criticize other creators just because you think you did a better job.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:33 AM
ok, im sorry if it offended you. i personally used it myself but i didnt like it because it looked realistic. it is a good hair but its MY opinion right? i dont want to start any flamewars. ill remove the comment then.

again sorry. i just wanted to release one that look more like the real thing.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:09 AM
I think your hairs very accuratly portray the way they are presented in KH, but that is a very "cartoony" style, and might look out of place in a more realistic setting. That's where Sshodan's hair is useful, but yours are wonderful if you're making the characters look as close as they possibly can to the real ones.

It's all about what style you want in your game.

I didn't see what you said about Sshodan's hair before you removed it, but if you didn't like it because it looked more realistic, then what's rude about that? It is more realistic... that's not a bad thing...?

Now if you said it was horrible, ugly, whatever... that *might* be offensive

Good job though! I hope to see more creations from you soon :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:32 AM
i just said that it barely resembled xemnas. thats it. i say that because its realistic and has some parts that kinda dont resemble the original version. dont get me wrong, its a great hair, but i prefer to stay true to the original. i didnt think that small comment would offend anyone. ill watch what i say next time, i guess.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:00 AM
I think this got real nice.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:14 PM
I dont understand why you felt the need to bash sshodan's version.
I have downloaded hers and now I will download yours so that I have the choice between realism and cartoony.
thanks, but it is quite unecessary to bash another creator's work. it's your opinion yes but some opinions should be kept private.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 1:56 PM
This looks absolutely nice, good job!

Thank you ^~

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 3:45 PM Last edited by soul_rune1984 : 8th Aug 2008 at 3:51 PM.
I don't understand why so many people are getting their panties in a bunch just because of one opinion but then again, I haven't seen this version everyone is so ga-ga over. You did a good job on this hair mesh. I think I will download it and then go see what all this fuss over Sshodan's version is about. Thanx
OK, I need to pay more attention to what the stuff I download is called 'cause I already have SShodan's hair. I like both equally.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:31 PM
Oh, if that's all you said, there's nothing wrong with it.

Probably the last thing I'll say about this - no one should be offended because you said you didn't like something. That's not an offensive statement. There are probably many things you like that they don't like, so it all works out evenly in the end. *shrugs*

Here's a question - Do you have any plans to make realistic versions of the FF character hairs, like Cloud's? That's something I would be interested in seeing from you, but if you don't have the time, that's cool.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
Inventor
#12 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soul_rune1984
I don't understand why so many people are getting their panties in a bunch just because of one opinion but then again.

It's because an opinion like that should not be stated in an upload especially when it seems you are trying to make yours look better than another creator. All meshers work very hard on there creations whether only 2 people DL it or whether thousands do. Just look at Lunar Eclipse's Work I'm sure she works for many months to finish just one project such as Mirador. It wouldn't be right for someone to put up a similar hair and say that Eclipse's was not as good. That is the place of the people who DL the item to say Hey I'm having a problem with it or that once they got it in game it didn't look as good or that it looked better than another.

Having said that I am glad the comment was removed because in my one opinion it is distasteful and slightly inappropriate. And I do love this hair as well but I will not DL it because I already have Sshodan's and all my KH and FF sims are more realistic. Think FFVII verus the way they all look in FFVII AC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:34 PM
i wasnt trying to make sshoden's version look bad. its just that im a hardcore kingdom hearts fan so i like things to be as close as possible. im sure sshoden spent alot of hard work on his/her hair, as do all creators. but it was just an innocent comment. its not like i exaggerated the word "barely" like saying it BARELY looked like xemnas hair. i was trying to say was that there was another hair but it was realistic and didnt look cartoony like the actual hair does. so i thought that saying barely resembled xemnas hair was easier to say. sshoden is a good creator and is on my favorites list, but i dont understand why you have to be so defensive. it was an innocent comment (at least i thought it was). but i guess you will still have hatred toward that comment no matter what i say.

but again, i do not want any "beef" or grudges from anyone.

Dragon Slave: i was just thinking of making a realistic version of clouds hair too. i mean i got the "cartoony" game version done, so why not a movie version right? i just need to start making the textures and i think i can actually pull off the realistic hair like in the movie. and since i learned how to make hair animated last week, that animation to the hair will be a bonus. lol

Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:27 PM
Thank you for doing this hair in true KH style. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 8:11 PM
Another perfect hair, medrops?
This is wonderfull, Because it's a "cartoony" style.
I love sshoden's version too. But I think this one is better...I don't know why.

But that's just my opinion...Oh, and I'm waiting for Larxene's hair too! It looks very impressive, by the way!

...Chii?...
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 1:02 AM
This is a great mesh, I love it. Can this mesh be recolored as long as credit is givin? I like both ur mesh and Sshodan's, they are beautiful and kinda look like Zacks hair from final fantasy VII. Anyway thankyou for the mesh and the hard work that was put into it, u did a great job.

Absorb thy self in the great sea of the waters of life. Dive deep in it. Until tho has lost thy self, and having lost thy self tho shall find thy self again. Even as it is writtin, she had her dwelling in the great sea, as in a fish there in.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 6:01 AM
When I saw the illustration, I thought to myself, "This is probably another one where the actual mesh looks nothing like the picture used to lure me to clicking it." Wow, I couldn't have been more wrong. I don't know who the character is, but it looks awesome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 12:30 PM
Awesome Xemnas will be over kingdom hearts! (y'know like over the moon *sigh* i need a life) Thanks so much!!!!!!

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 5:14 PM
Super! Great!
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 4:54 AM
Ooooo lovely lovely! :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 7:42 AM
I love the shape! I want to use it even for non-Xemnas-sims! X33 I may recolor it tho *just for me*
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:08 PM
omg your hair is sweet, thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th May 2009 at 12:41 AM
OMG the hair you make is amazing! but but i cant download it cause its a rar file ;-;
i was just wondering if you could upload some of these as zip files?
pretty please?
Test Subject
#24 Old 13th May 2009 at 11:59 PM
Doesnt work right.. for some reason its only available on elderly, and it's not the right color... the face is blended in with the hair. same goes for the axel one..
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 1:49 AM
I love this hair,but, can you do it in all ages cause it kinda gets weird if its not an adult sim and it would be cool if you could "grow up with xemnas" lol

I made this wicked looking elf sim with it too ^_^
Page 1 of 2