Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Factory Starter

by V1ND1CARE Posted 9th Aug 2008 at 7:04 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:33 PM by V1ND1CARE

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:09 AM
I will never be able to get over how beautifully detailed your lots are, and this starter home is no exception. This is an amazing house, especially for someone who is supposed to be retired-ish. Thank you for sharing it.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:43 AM
Wow! Magnificent, charismatic starter! Thanks,
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:34 AM
This is one of my absolute favorite lots.. I'm glad you decided to share it. :D

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 9:30 AM
This makes me want to make a whole neighborhood of industrial, urban buildings for my edgier (but not wealthy) Sims. The detail is amazing and it looks absolutely beautiful even in its starkness. Thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 9:55 AM
The new Apartment Life neighborhood will be exactly an industrial urban one (partly). This lot will be a perfect starter for the AL EP - a shining star of Belladonna Cove...
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:57 AM
Nice, this is really beautiful, i love this type of building!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Alchemist
#8 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 5:58 PM
Building starters IS hard!
Anyway, love this urban look and those things on the roof Thank you Vindi for still being around, it makes me feel better. Kiss and ciao from this side of the planet.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 5:31 PM
Starter are hard, at least for me. This is a great one and very unique. Will be using this in my game. Thanks
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 3:03 AM
Oh! Details to aspire to. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 7:27 AM
I love this style of lot You can't even tell this is a starter it is so detailed!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 1:01 AM
Default congratulations
Superb creation, as always, and very playable, thank you for everything.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:54 PM
Such a cool starter!

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 2:46 PM
Oh how much I covet this building. But I don't have the eps, nor the space the hold them. So I'll just stare at them and imagine...
Lovely, lovely work you do.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:56 PM
I really, really love the way this lot looks. I just lack the Bon Voyage EP. .__.
Scholar
#16 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:12 AM
I'd been waiting for months until I got Pets just to download this lot, I noticed it when it was first on MTS front page, and now it will be in my game Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your creations. I am amazed at the attention to detail, which has made this small lot so realistic. Fantastic.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 7:07 PM
WOW! I just stuck this in my neighbourhood and moved in a rocker sim based on the Drew who's been on the featured page lately. It looks fantastic! Definitely for any wannabe punk musician.