Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sears Homes - No. 204

by teril02 Posted 9th Aug 2008 at 7:20 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 4:23 AM by teril02

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:04 AM
There are more and more Sears homes growing here at MTS2. But you build the most and the BEST

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 10:55 AM
Really nice work, well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 11:45 PM
THIS ROCKS!! How cool is THIS?? I never knew Sears did that...and check it out: for $1200some odd dollars they furnish all the materials to build it! Man, how times change!

Off to download!

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Inventor
#5 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 1:57 AM
I have this old Sears catalogue that I got from my grandmother and that was the first time I knew Sears sold ... well, houses. Your series is really good. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 2:31 AM
I LOVE these!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Theorist
#7 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:31 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 7:20 AM
Another beautiful house, I can't wait to play this one as well.

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 9:57 AM
As an interior design student in the 90's, I became familiar with the Sears homes during the 'Craftsman' section. Most of these homes were drawn up by well known (at the time) Craftsman architechs. The best sellers were 204 & 209-no other name for them, as I recall. I normally build my own homes, but you have done SUCH an excellent job of this home that I've already downloaded it & all the others on your page. I can't thank you enough for the hard work & AMAZING results!

enter witty, original, & obscure signature here