Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Organization XIII coats

by Wicked_sims Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 7:57 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 8:51 PM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 2nd Oct 2008 at 3:36 PM.
are you going make the outfits for teens like roxas or Xion

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:33 PM
Real ?? Your's sims are real ? Awesome ! And the coats too *big hug* thanks !
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:27 PM
I'm having huge problems with the mesh. D: There's some serious warping going on here, and no matter how many times I replace the files, the problem stays.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2180/ewct8.png
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:35 PM
I'm having the same problem with falconphoenix...

[URL=http://imageshack.us]

How can this be sorted?
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:55 PM
Pretty freakin' awesome! Finally some coats for meh zation nation!

Oh, and that shot with Marly, Zexy and Vexy (wow) captures their personas very well. Hehe.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:50 PM
Awsome coats !!!

Thank you !

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 12:34 AM
.................. alright how many people are having this warping problem? because i have never seen anything like it and i haven't the slightest clue as to how to fix this. it was made with legacy bodyshop so it should work fine in all games, this is really bewildering.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:35 AM
Whats the possibility of a Xemnas recolor? Or a DiZ coat and face wrap? That'd be sweet...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:40 AM
finally. i just wish that the chains where in 3d. but way better than the ones that were here before.

and oh, i dont get that problem. i dont know why others are.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 4:26 AM
i get the warping thing too
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:14 PM
you are officially my hero. haha great work!! ^_^

*Bree*
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 9:24 AM
omg awesome!!!

btw where did you get the axel hair?
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 9:29 AM Last edited by Lefuulei : 20th Aug 2008 at 9:30 AM. Reason: Feedback
I'm also getting the Warp. But so far I've only put it on the Male sims. None of the Females. But on the right side the arm (elbow region) is having some odd warp, as well as the ribs under the pecs (right where the bead ends).

Other than that the mesh and everything is AWESOME. I'll try and get some pics up of the warp though.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 11:00 AM
thanx! I don't have that warping thing goin on... O_O..
You did a guud job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 6:34 PM
Yah its obviously not the download itself because mine work just fine. Oh well, thanxs!
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 12:00 PM
Im having the warping problem also. Might be because I have Pets bodyshop.
I have all expansions (including AL) and Happy Holiday Stuff pack.

I have the Avtera instrument replacment hack, and a bunch of CC.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 5:14 AM
I'm having the same warping problem too. When I first downloaded it, they worked fine but after a while, it started getting all twisted up.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 8:40 PM
I don't have a warping issue, but I think that the female's waistline is way too narrow. I know that in the video game it was very narrow, but it just looks like she's wearing an antique corset. It's painfully thin. Is there anyway you could make it a little less narrow? I love the textures, they're much better than the other one I have, but her waist is narrower than her head.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:48 PM
Who can help me? I have a problem. I can use the Org XIII Coat but I download other things (for example the hair of Riku) and I can't use it in the game because I can't find it on the creator of characters.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:23 AM
I'm also having the warping thing

The Male sorts itself out in play mode, but the female is still messed up.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neku Tobaye
Who can help me? I have a problem. I can use the Org XIII Coat but I download other things (for example the hair of Riku) and I can't use it in the game because I can't find it on the creator of characters.
Same with me

LOL LOL
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 3rd May 2009 at 6:24 PM
I'm also having the warp issue, which happens mostly in the female one, the male has some warp near the neck but it doesn't look too bad.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...h/Sims/play.jpg
One funny thing is that in the family screen, i mean when you click in the house or after creating a family the coats look fine..
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...h/Sims/both.jpg
I'm not sure if anybody has found a solution yet or why it happens, but as luckily there is only just one female adult, i suppose i'll give her something els to wear.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:06 PM
I´ve got a problem too ..its not warping...but there are holes in the coat Oo ..but only when the character is moving ...have i done something stupid or why that? Oo
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 12:34 AM Last edited by arthorse702 : 18th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM. Reason: Problem solved!
Default Thanks/suggestion
I like the coats! They look awesome here, but I haven't tried for myself

I was wondering if you could make these for teens, and maybe young adults too, for like Roxas, and Riku's us. It's ok if you can't, it's just a suggestion/request, and if you can/do please let me know.

Great job with the whole thing so far!
Page 1 of 2