Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pleats & Polos Collection for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 18th Aug 2008 at 4:59 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:18 PM by fakepeeps7

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 5:11 AM
Yay! More bright colors! Thank you! I love these. =)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 7:41 AM
Wooo Hooo more cute clothing for little girls.
You create the most bold and bright and adorable clothing for tots and children.
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:17 AM
These are adorable! Especially the skirt with the cute and colorful socks. Perfect.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 8:46 AM
Oooh, fancy socks!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 1:34 PM Last edited by Simlifegirl : 18th Aug 2008 at 1:42 PM.
These are great!
When I go to download the skirts I get a "403 FORBIDDEN" error. What's that all about?
Then I went and download something else and it worked just fine. So I came back and tried again and wa-la, It downloaded. So I don't know what happen and it doesn't matter. :P
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:49 AM
I forgot to say yay for stompy boots! Because girls need want to stomp too, darn it!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#8 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 3:53 AM
How did I miss these? I love them all, especially the skirts with socks. I love to wear socks with happy patterns myself, so you can bet my Sims will be using these a lot!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 2:39 PM
I luv these! I'm so downloading! :D

''Lead us to the paradise with blood-stained hands'' -Silent Hill 3 Claudia Wolf
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th May 2009 at 8:12 AM
YOU NEED TO BEGIN YOUR OWN CHILD CLOTHING FASHION LINE IN RL!!! yes I was yelling. I don't care. If you haven't done this yet. You need to. Do you have something against millions of dollars??? You will be rich. You will make it. Sell these ideas to clothing makers. Something. It's driving me batty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 1:17 AM
This will help a LOT with my rainbow legacy! Thanks for making such fun kids clothes!