Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shorts-B-Gone: Cute Cozy TSS Tops with H&M Jeans

by fanseelamb Posted 19th Aug 2008 at 11:27 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2010 at 4:18 AM by fanseelamb : linking to teen version

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:29 PM
Yay! I'm first! CUTECUTECUTE! Thank you so much for all your hard work fansee... We lurve you.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:40 PM
Thanks, I really needed new cute outfits for my sim men :D

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 11:57 PM
Thank you so much! This is wearable now. Shorts always ruin a good outfit. These are wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:11 AM
ZOMG, you make the best clothing Fansee, can't wait for your new clothing

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

The Tipton Hotel,Is Coming Soon To MTS2,6 Floors
G/L:Ground Floor,Lobby
3-6:Suites & Rooms
M:Mezzanine,Karaoke Bar & Theatre.
Instructor
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:02 AM
oh, they look very good! it's a great casual mesh, that doesn't look preppy or anything like that!! ^^ seriously, they look awesome! i love the clothes you make ^^ and i'll be using a lot of these in my game! any chance of making it for teens too?

hi!
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:49 AM
Very nice, I love it!
I needed something for my handsome males to wear.
I just have a good idea. Could you make these for TF or AF/YAF? That would be awesome!

shmash creations.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:13 AM
Wow, your the best creator. I love your stuff. thanks so much.

They mostly come at night, mostly.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:38 AM
Thanks.
Theorist
#10 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:31 AM
woo I love you I've always wanted to use that top with pants but my meshing skill is next to non existent .
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:18 AM
These will be very very useful. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:26 AM
This is gorgeous, but I do have one little request. It would be nice to have my sims able to wear less than an overcoat outdoors, it can't be that cold surely - do you think you could categorise them as Outerwear too, maybe?
Theorist
#13 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 8:46 AM
Yay! They look brilliant! Thanks Fansee!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:03 PM
these look just nice and casual! perfect for everyday! thanks!
Alchemist
#15 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:12 PM
Thanks so much! My Sim guys live in your clothes, you do such great work. :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:30 PM
I love these. Thank you!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 6:59 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 20th Aug 2008 at 7:07 PM.
Yay, thanks guys!! The original longsleeve/shorts outfit is cute, but I find this combo much more useful. Glad you guys like it too.

BrazilianGirl: Nope, sorry. As it says in the first post, I don't plan to make a teen version.

shmash: Nope, definitely won't be making female versions. That would involve reshaping the entire mesh and editing the textures, which I'm just not interested in doing.

xxbaby69: Erm, no again. Sorry, but where I live it is that cold in late fall & winter. You'd freeze if you went outside in just a snuggly sweattop! I wouldn't consider this outerwear at all. But if you'd like to recategorize it for yourself, you can do so with Bodyshop or with SimPE. With SimPE you'd just need to change the "category" number in the "Property Set" of each recolour as explained at the end of this tutorial.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 10:53 PM
Fantastic outfits, as all your work. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 12:13 AM
These are awesome, thank you! My Fanseelamb downloads folder is getting huge :P
Forum Resident
#20 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:09 AM
What a good idea!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#21 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:04 AM
Hi

I have all EPs (including AL)and SPs and when I use these in body shop they look great but in game I am still getting really ugly shorts. No jeans... I have the H&M pack ...can you check out with other testers/ tell me where I am going wrong?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:53 AM
Hmm that's real weird, leesester. Are you sure you were looking at the adults in-game and not teens?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#23 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 10:57 AM Last edited by leesester : 31st Aug 2008 at 8:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Hmm that's real weird, leesester. Are you sure you were looking at the adults in-game and not teens?

I tried it on a Young Adult and an Adult, this my adult sim trying on the custom outfit

PROLEM SOLVED - screenshot removed
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 7:15 PM
Hmm that's not right at all. Honestly I haven't seen that issue before, leesester. Are your sim/object detail settings on "low"? If so that could be the problem. Try changing them to "high".
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#25 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 8:21 PM
Thank you - set to high and problem solved - thanks a lot for taking the time to help
Page 1 of 2