Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Excell Exteriors Bay Window System - Set #2 - Ground Set **Base Game Compatable**

by FifthAce2007 Posted 25th Aug 2008 at 2:34 PM - Updated 24th May 2019 at 2:37 PM by HugeLunatic

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 2:54 PM
These are so great!!Thank you!

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:04 PM
Super neat! Thanks so much!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:14 PM
This is wonderful! I love that you actually make a round wall tower out of a square one. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:24 PM
They're great, but I'm afraid the mainbase mesh is missing from the rar-file. I'm really looking forward to having it :-)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:34 PM
karlik-nos - Read the post again. FifthAce says it's not included and you need to get the original set. There's a link to it, too.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:44 PM
I am beginning to think I should have waited and uploaded this as one complete set...

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 3:54 PM
It's quite possible that I'm terribly stupid, but I did read the post. The mesh I claim is missing isn't the main mesh needed for textures (that's included in the first set just as HystericalParoxysm pointed out) but the one for the piece called Main Base. There's a diagonal but no straight mesh. Or maybe it's just my computer that's bent on not downloading it. Still, even without that piece it's a great set :-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:04 PM
karlik-nos you are quite correct. My appologies. I have updated the download and added the missing mesh as a seperate download.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#10 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:14 PM
Sen-sa-tion-al addition to the uber part one =) I can't wait to have a play Thank you so much!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:24 PM
This won't dowload a complete file either. It's so weird, but every time I try to dowload, specifically from FifthAce and Q3tbo, every single file ends up blank on my end. Can anyone think of a reason for this?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Have to close game and go work now . . . ::wipes tears from eyes as I say goodbye to beautiful set of windows::

In any case, they look gorgeous!
-Sapphy
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:34 PM
Sorry for the repeated "dowload" typo. Hehe, and I'm a professional writer. LOL! I have a feeling the day will end up being one big typo!

Shutting up now,
-Sapphy
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:44 PM
wow, this looks like it is fabulous. Can't wait to try it. Also, I am planning on making tons of recolors. Would love it if you would fix it so we could choose the roof and wall seperate. This would cut down on the number of recolors. Any chance of that?

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 4:54 PM
Great Job. Thanks for sharing...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:52 PM
Perfect! Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 1:15 PM
can anyone tell me why i end up with an opaque blue item in the build menu ?
I downloaded extracted items to sims 2 download folder went into game clicked on vacant lot and checked to see if items/windows were there they were but they were an opaque blue as if the mesh was not there. any ideas ??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:21 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 5:02 AM
thanks
Instructor
#19 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:49 AM
Default thank you!
These are perhaps the most-used CC objects in my game. I absolutely love these windows. So much so, that fifthace2007 has inspired me to try my hand at creating. This is such exceptional work.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 29th Jul 2021 at 3:58 PM
These are lovely! There appears to be a texture error on the ground-level angled windows that go either side of a central piece (when making a simple window - don't know how to describe it better!). The inside is not wood coloured, but takes on the texture of the outside brick. All other pieces are ok, just these two.
Screenshots