Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sears Homes - The Vallonia (by request)

by teril02 Posted 25th Aug 2008 at 5:51 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 4:11 AM by teril02

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 6:46 PM
One exactly like this just up the street where I used to live. I was inside it several times since friends of mine lived there. Lots of useful room and a great design. Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2008 at 7:21 PM
this house is so cute and well done that it makes me wanna play sims immediatly to try it out ^_^
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 1:16 AM
Fantastic home. Thank you for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 1:29 AM
Thanks so much! I love this series, and I have all of them so far

Live, love, Laugh <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 8:13 AM
Great house - it isn't huge but have enough space for a big family. And it's really preety. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 3:32 AM
We bought a house just like this about 5 years ago!It was a little run down but we took about 6 months and alot of sweat to bring it back to better than before!I really love your work!Keep them coming!
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 7:27 PM
I love this house, but I have a problem. For some reason, when people are upstairs for very long, they get cold in the winter. I have examined it carefully, can't find any spot that is open. I did add ceiling tiles to the upstairs, so I will see if that helps.
Thanks
Scholar
#9 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 7:31 AM
Nice house, but with a small SEASONS problem. Delete the "roof made" walls (only the 5 tiles along the rooms) on both sides and replace them with "normal" walls. Put a additional roof above this part and it shoulb be never cold again!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:43 PM
thank you