Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Skin Replacement for Witches

by IAmTheRad Posted 28th Aug 2008 at 11:23 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 1:37 AM by IAmTheRad

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:33 AM
This is what I want~!
Not tested yet...
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 9:51 AM
Thanks for this, no more green witches!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 11:47 AM
Ooo.. so fast! Testing...

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Inventor
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 6:14 PM
Thanks so much, What was EAxis thinking? Did they really think we'd like that skin?
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:04 AM
The texture of teen female's face lost.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 5:52 PM
Hey. I'm looking at the file in SimPE (I want to make my own witchy defaults ) and I can't see any of the teen textures, or elder. Do they use the same one, or is it not included?
Thanks,
Em
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:33 PM
Texture of teen females on the bad witch works fine, UNLESS you turn an adult bad witch into a teen using the sim modder. That's a problem on EA's fault. I know this because a young adult uses the teen textures but the adult body texture. Looking directly into the .package will not reveal anything (it works the same way as the vampire skins do)

Good witch only had adult face, adult male body, and adult female body. I'm assuming that EA finally made the skintones point for all 3 possible ages. Again, for the good, testing is needed more than bad witches
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#9 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 8:46 PM
IAmTheRad - You may want to edit your first post to note that in order to get the faces to work right, users may have to Change Appearance, apply a full-face makeup, click the checkmark to approve it, then Change Appearance again to remove the full-face makeup for the proper face textures to show up. That's just the way the overlays work for some reason and is no fault of yours.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 9:55 PM
fantastic, fantastic wok, but, please, do an invisible bad witch skin replacemente please!

Thanks
Scholar
#11 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 8:08 AM Last edited by Engram : 4th Sep 2008 at 8:17 AM.
I just tested the good witch default and there is a small matter of males having breasts. It would appear that all bodies share the female body texture. They're not full breasts, as in sticking out like on a female, but the male torso shows definite rounded parts that are entirely unlike the Enayla male torso and entirely like breasts. I'd post a pic but censoring the picture might obscure the target area

Quote: Originally posted by Hoko-Cham
fantastic, fantastic wok, but, please, do an invisible bad witch skin replacemente please!

Thanks

HP already did one: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=299163
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 4:11 PM
Problem with this I had....the face was green, but that is all that was green. The rest of her was normal skin (pink) color! LOL
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 9:16 PM
Is there any chance I could get the good witch replacement file? I'm planning on making my own replacement using a solid color transparent overlay (which nicely sidesteps the gender issue) and I'd rather not have to dig out the files and make one from scratch since I've only done that once and would have to relearn the process.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 9:44 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 6:18 PM
Thank you! Thank you! That's what I needed! The maxis green skin was very ugly.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 7:43 PM
i love the way this looks on my simself! really, i like the pixie serpent overlay much, much better than the green. it's so much cooler looking. thanks a bunch for this!
Instructor
#17 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:34 AM
I love this! The most real-looking evil witch replacement.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 2:31 AM
Very nice--all my defaults are Enayla's. I know that the evil witch skin is green, but that's too close to the alien skin for my liking. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed someone may turn Pixie Guilt or Pixie Dusk (both are grayish in tones) into the Evil Witch default. But until that happens (if ever), I'm more than happy to get rid of the Maxis option with yours!
Instructor
#19 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:31 PM
Fantastic! I've seen a lot of evil witch skin replacements and pretty much every one is an improvement to the "green grease paint" look Maxis thought was a good idea. But Enalya skins are always gorgeous, and the snaky one was always a favorite of mine. It's perfect for a witch! Looks a bit evil and dangerous and definitely not to be messed with.

Thanks very much!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 5:29 PM
Thank you! I hate the evil witches in the skin, because it is so vile green: @ But this is a suitable! <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 6:42 AM
Hi, I really like this skin - but it doesn't appear to be working for me. I only have 1 evil witch at the moment and she is an adult.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 10:02 AM
Thank For Skin