Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No more magic aura for witches and warlocks

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 31st Aug 2008 at 2:17 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:25 AM
Thank You

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:29 AM
Thank you SO much!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 2:57 AM
Thank you! I liked the fact of having witches, but not having them sparkle constantly.

Inventor
#5 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:20 AM
I presume this also affects the NPC Good and Evil witches?

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:31 AM
I will put this on hold until I actually have a witch or warlock and see what I think of them always being sparkly. Whether I decide to get this or not, thank you for making such a mod.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:34 AM Last edited by KariMinger : 31st Aug 2008 at 3:41 AM.
Thanks. All those auras do is get in the way. Does this remove effects from familiars as well? Hmm. Shall have to check.

EDIT: Does not remove effects on familiars. Lovely. Just what I wanted!
Inventor
#8 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:56 AM
Happy to hear that the familiars stay the same.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:05 AM
Actually, I'd rather like one that removes the effects on familiars. The sparkling cats get quite distracting at times.
This is brilliant though! Merci, danke! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 6:05 AM
Thank you, your a king.
I just wanted a patch like this one.

Possible created by a patch for that a sorcerer, if it aprend darkness and light custody after spells of darkness?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 11:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
I presume this also affects the NPC Good and Evil witches?

Yes, it does ^^
Field Researcher
#12 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 4:46 PM
Thanks a lot for this mod!! That sparkliness I've seen in pics sure look kinda annoying.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 8:54 PM
Thank you so much! That darn sparkle was so annoying.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 10:14 PM
This is just what I wanted, I hate those sparkles! Thank you for making it possible for us to remove them ;-)
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 3:27 AM
This doesn't work for me. I could REALLY use it too, it's not just annoying, it lags my system. The NPC witches are still sparkly, and my PC witch is still green (she's not evil enough for the aura at the moment, but still green. Ew.) I'm using a fan-made skin. Would that be the problem?
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 3:32 AM
Nevermind. I'm dumb. I didn't see that the mod to remove skin colors was a link to a seperate mod, I misinterpreted as that being part of this mod. My apologies for the bad post. Though the NPC witches ARE still sparkly. Is that an error, or will it go away in time? I'll post again after making one of my witches full alignment to test the sparkliness on PCs
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:41 AM
Love it. Now they look so real.
Alchemist
#18 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 10:12 AM
Thank you! Just what Ive wanted. Any chance of making one of these for the familiars as well?

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 8:40 PM
Fantastic! Now with this, and the mod to make witches keep their skintone, I no longer have to cure my witch! I'm glad that they can now be more "Charmed" or "Bewitched" than overly fake. Now if someone could just fix that awfully annoying "Sim Name the Infallibly Good Witch"...
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:20 AM
Awesome, I found the glitter so obnoxious, and it made it hard to check out default replacements =D
Theorist
#21 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 1:26 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 10:07 AM
Thank you so much. I was looking forward to getting this mod.

Something I don't like in AL is when a warlock becomes more good or more evil or grows up then his/her clothes are changed, so if they wear custom clothes they change into witchy ones. I really hate these clothes so I would be very happy if someone could create a mod which fixes this.
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:36 PM
Quick question, is there any chance of a partial aura, or a color change? I do like auras, these ones though are just too gawd-awful obnoxious. A partial aura, like only the light trails off the hands and feet for example, would be sweet. Even better if the color could be changed to something else, white and black, or bright blue and red.
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:39 PM
oh, and thank you for this mod! i forgot to say that. just getting rid of those over the top obnoxious auras is a huge plus :-)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:08 PM Last edited by lillith_666 : 7th Sep 2008 at 9:03 AM.
I'm going to keep the sparkles for awhile but I know in time this is going in my game so thank you,

Got one sparkly witch and now putting this in, sparkles are not worth lag
Page 1 of 3